Bulb - New heavy/seizury/chocolatey song uploaded! (podxt, dfhs, lundgren)

Jesus. I could program those drums if I had a year to do it.........errr perhaps a year and a half. Wow.

kick ass! It seems less compressed than previous stuff to me while guitars are bigger (and more natural and kick ass (and kick ass again )). Is bass played or just samples? CUz i would like to record some shit in F# but i don't have a bass.. d'u think i'm in deep shit?:headbang:

yay thanks a lot dudes!

deadstar: the bass is actually pitchshifted clean guitar because im a lazy bastard haha

thedude: yeah i have, and its amazing, my boys have done it again! of course i will be buying my copy the day it comes out
and you are right, i need to send you direct guitars, its going to sound awkward as a dry signal but i hope it works well enough to show the unit off, ill get on that now thanks bro!

THis is such a Primus ripoff!!1!!1!1 It's all that bass slapping you're doing!
No seriousy though, sounds badass :) I'm trying to get a djentier tone with revalver mkII, but I'm not quite there yet..
Haha so you're also pitch shifting a clean guitar for the bass track... works suprisingly well after some tweaking I think :) btw I think it's more vanilla than chocolate ok.

Excellent shiz man! I listened to some of your electronic stuff too, stellar. Very talented you are in mixing and composition. May i ask how you sort out your pitch shifted guitar bass, e.g. plugins used and eq, and any other tips?

haha primus thats funny, i never got into that band as their songs are strange, but maybe i just heard the wrong songs?
i pitchshifted the takes with nuendos pitch shifter
then i just eqd it with nuendo eq

yay thanks a lot dudes!

deadstar: the bass is actually pitchshifted clean guitar because im a lazy bastard haha

thedude: yeah i have, and its amazing, my boys have done it again! of course i will be buying my copy the day it comes out
and you are right, i need to send you direct guitars, its going to sound awkward as a dry signal but i hope it works well enough to show the unit off, ill get on that now thanks bro!

:lol:

thanks a lot guys!!
btw i slightly updated it, its about 4mins long now, but its not finished yet...

I just stumbled across your stuff. Very, very cool. The guitar tone is so natural sounding. As are the drums. Also a very dynamic song. Would be interesting to hear some vocals over it.