Bulb - "Ow My Feelings!" Updated and Finished!

I really dig the contrasting vibes on this one, man (boy do I sound like I just popped up outta the 70s). Your riffing sounds like it could be driving some fairly upbeat rhythms, but the ambient tracks you've got going trick the mind into feeling the track as a mid-pace, cruising sort of thing. I really like it.

If you don't mind me asking, which drum sampling app are you using? DFHS? You're pulling off that popcorn snare sound much better than Meshuggah ever did :)

haha thats funny, thats not the first time i have heard that, makes me think i should check them out, i always just dismissed them as a nu metal band though

haha thats funny, thats not the first time i have heard that, makes me think i should check them out, i always just dismissed them as a nu metal band though

I think it's just because of the distorted guitar sound. a lot of the djenty stuff sounds similar to the bottom heavy nu-metal guitar tones. not saying the music is similar... just the djenty sound and the rhythm chugging stuff....

Just had to reiterate again how good this track is.

Here I am at 5am, god knows why, but I'm listening to this song over and over... it just holds such interest. You really outdid yourself with it. I for one, and a friend of mine who I showed the track to, have become avid fans and look forward to any more stuff you release. This is easily better than 99% of metal I've heard.