Bulb - Testing out Superior 2.0 (live drums!) and Bareknuckle Warpig

I liked em both. Very cool.

How'd you find the hi hat tracking with S2.0 and the TD20? My biggest complaint about every other drumprogram with roland drums is how wierd the hi hat is......

Your rolls sound really crazy, like they came out of some twisted mind. Do you consider yourself twisted ? :)

No seriously i think i need to study drums + drums programming more to be able to program something else than the usual phoney/cheesy/conventional drums rolls.

The Snir sounds great but i prefer the GMS snare. Not a vintage snare kind of guy, more into "cracky" snares. As some already said IIRR, I'd tame the Snir snare ring a bit and use a tad more room sound (and maybe tune it a bit higher ?).

I liked em both. Very cool.

How'd you find the hi hat tracking with S2.0 and the TD20? My biggest complaint about every other drumprogram with roland drums is how wierd the hi hat is......

that is actually the only issue, its touchy and im sure if i spent some time setting it up to work with the td-20 it would be better, because im just using a general edrums preset right now
but everything else is so amazing that i wonder if i will ever go back to real drums again haha, these just sound and feel so good to play on with s2.0!

Now you need to step up the guitar sound, 'cause the drums sound real, and the guitar sounds like...Line6. ;)

yeah dude, im trying to sell my spector guitar so i can fund an axe fx already haha! i was on the list, but when my email came i didnt have the funds anymore, i need an axe fx yesterday dammit!!

Sounds really awesome as usual!

What kit have you used in Superior 2?

I really like the guitar tone too. Have you done a lot of processing after the POD?

Haha, I was doing one of my favorite bored-at-work pasttimes today (random ebay searches), and came across your Powerball for sale Bulb! That oughta net you a good chunk o' change ;) What's that cab the amps are sitting on, though? I thought you had an Orange - and why would you want an Axe-FX with a freakin' Invader? (and whatever else you may have) o_O

thanks dudes
not too much processing after the pod, just an eq to make it sit well in the mix

the dude: if i could get away with that i would, but the old lady would manage to kick my frail ass

metaltastic: thats actually alex's (periphery guitarist) amp. i do have an orange and a vader cab, but i want the axe fx because Jocke showed me clips where it doesnt even sound like an amp anymore and thats the sound im after for the studio.
Live i will probably stick to engl, unless i end up liking the axe-fx more haha.

Did you hear the clips from the axe-fx site or somewhere else. If so, anyway you could point me to them, Ive been wanting to try one of these.