Bullet for my Valentine...

Pretty sure TWoAF is the apex of the archetypal metal mix.

@Ola: Anything short of FLAC ain't good enough for deez ears babeh. (naw really, 320kbps would do, but YT traffics in mobile phone quality)

TWoAF has some things I don't like (ie. that kick is nice, but REALLY loud during double bass sections), and is also too original a mix to be an archetypal metal mix.

Maybe its an age thing but I dont see anything "emo" about either of these bands. I dont see any of the retarded mohawks / piercings in places that shouldnt be going on lie you see with all the retarded fucking emo bands.

If you are talking about what they are doing vocally, then you should really look at every megadeth album made from 95 to 2006. Vocally they are basically the same except Mustaine cant sing clean ....lol

I enjoy both Bullet AND Trivium, also though I do have to say that Crusade is the weakest album in their catalog.

Dunno, maybe its cause I am old and I hope one day real metal would come back. I see these kids and think maybe they are the ones to do it. Scream Aim Fire is a straight up thrash your ass off song. No 2 ways about it.

Maybe its an age thing but I dont see anything "emo" about either of these bands. I dont see any of the retarded mohawks / piercings in places that shouldnt be going on lie you see with all the retarded fucking emo bands.

If you are talking about what they are doing vocally, then you should really look at every megadeth album made from 95 to 2006. Vocally they are basically the same except Mustaine cant sing clean ....lol

I enjoy both Bullet AND Trivium, also though I do have to say that Crusade is the weakest album in their catalog.

Dunno, maybe its cause I am old and I hope one day real metal would come back. I see these kids and think maybe they are the ones to do it. Scream Aim Fire is a straight up thrash your ass off song. No 2 ways about it.

I was thinking of my chemical romance instead of bfmv in my first post.

1225955036_1024x768_my-chemical-romance-the-emo-band.jpg

fever sounds amazing. more realistic drums sound, less chemistry at all.

I have all their albums. I would probably dig them much more if it wasn't for the (usually) unbearably gay cleans. I do love the chorus in Your Betrayal though. Also the intro the that song is really cool