Bunch of questions to Insision

Sado God

Sep 21, 2003
Finland
I understand that you guys are working on the new album but have you booked the studio yet? If so, when can we expect some samples on the website?

I'm really excited about this. I just got into your stuff and you're making a new album already :D

About touring: You've played (at least one gig) here in Finland, how was it? :p Are you planning to come here again after the album comes out? I'll be there for sure.

Sado God said:
I understand that you guys are working on the new album but have you booked the studio yet? If so, when can we expect some samples on the website?

I'm really excited about this. I just got into your stuff and you're making a new album already :D

About touring: You've played (at least one gig) here in Finland, how was it? :p Are you planning to come here again after the album comes out? I'll be there for sure.
- No studio time is yet booked, as it looks now we are not far from having a complete record to work with when studio time will be at hand. At the moment we are working to finish up the 8th track and we got 2 more to come after that. Hopefully we will be able to go in around December but time will tell. But I promise you It will fucking rip you apart… This time the material is more worked-through and has a more clear “red” line going through it..Not only music wise! ;) Its still going to be INSISION no doubt mut as the material on BTFOF almost hd about 2 years betweet works this time its more "in a row" so to speak. Its still going to be hard as ever.

-The gig in Finland was great, the club was awesome and both Deep Red and Sluagathor was two “worth all our respect”-bands especially Deep Red which really kills on stage. If we ever again get a chance to get our ass over to Finland once more we would definitely take it!!
Had a good time both before, under and after our gig and stay so it’s a definitive yes!

Fans of Insision wont be disapointed... >:)

Join us!! (join the IDS-street team)
Get the news first up!! (Sign up to the INSISION newsletter)

Impamiiz said:
- No studio time is yet booked, as it looks now we are not far from having a complete record to work with when studio time will be at hand. At the moment we are working to finish up the 8th track and we got 2 more to come after that. Hopefully we will be able to go in around December but time will tell. But I promise you It will fucking rip you apart… This time the material is more worked-through and has a more clear “red” line going through it..Not only music wise! ;) Its still going to be INSISION no doubt mut as the material on BTFOF almost hd about 2 years betweet works this time its more "in a row" so to speak. Its still going to be hard as ever.

-The gig in Finland was great, the club was awesome and both Deep Red and Sluagathor was two “worth all our respect”-bands especially Deep Red which really kills on stage. If we ever again get a chance to get our ass over to Finland once more we would definitely take it!!
Had a good time both before, under and after our gig and stay so it’s a definitive yes!

Fans of Insision wont be disapointed... >:)

Join us!! (join the IDS-street team)
Get the news first up!! (Sign up to the INSISION newsletter)

across the nation mistah mnake me keep the death metal looove every time i crack a smile fuuuuuuuuck im drunk fuck baby listen i know im a bad boiy thius is a meeg message ke stay to the beer ok heell hell aint hard to find INSSISON RULE3S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have just come across insision in the last few days,via mp3.com..wot a brutal talented band!.(swedish wot u expect..lol)..i have just ordered the album cant wait!,also just joined the insision street team so i will spread the word here in the uk..stay brutal \m/