Couple of questions for Insision

Erempiris

New Metal Member
Sep 5, 2006
Hey people. I'm new here. I have some questions regarding the vocals and new album of Insision. Carl maybe remembers me from e-mailing him once about the song "revealed and worshipped" and it's mysterious lyrics (which he wrote down for me, thanks again man! :kickass: ).

Now, I've listened to Death Metal for a long time and I still do believe that both Beneath the Folds of Flesh and Revealed and Worshipped are the best Death Metal albums out there. And I've still not been able to find out really how the hell Carl gets his grunting sound. Do you do it like Chris Barnes, right from the bottom of your stomach or rather the Iniquity-way, forcing air through the top of your throat? The vox sound a lot like a mix between both Iniquity and Chris yet so low and powerful. They didn't lose one single bit of their power through the whole two albums.

Now I have heard that Carl usually goes totally berzerk on stage and I can't wait till you guys go to HOlland. Will there be a tour for the new album going through Holland? And is there any new information yet (COVER ART!!!!) on the new album? I'm dying to hear a sample, no matter what quality.

Cheers and stay METAL my friends! A greet hail from Holland, and keep the art alive!