Burden EP on iTunes (includes "Would?")

^that site wont let me buy it because im in the US, anyone else know where to get it?

We do not allow illegal music sharing/sending/requesting through the site, please don't ask again. Support the bands.

What If i can't support my band from here, no band sells its cds here !!!! no t shirts, we can't even get them through the internet !!! I wish i couldn't support all my favorite bands instead of fucking downloading ! it's sux and i know that !! I'm ashamed of what i'm doing tbh !
*sigh*

What If i can't support my band from here, no band sells its cds here !!!! no t shirts, we can't even get them through the internet !!! I wish i couldn't support all my favorite bands instead of fucking downloading ! it's sux and i know that !! I'm ashamed of what i'm doing tbh !
*sigh*

Overthrow your government!

It's really pissing me off that because I'm in the US, I can't buy the song. Really, really irritating me. And I really want this song, but 7digital's a piece of utter crap and not allowing me to download it, because I'm not from the UK. Itunes won't let me either. Does anyone know another legal place to download it from? Some sort of download site that'll let me buy it?

Heard it. Sounds very faithful to the original, great cover. This track is brilliant, one of AIC's best, and that's saying a lot.

I get the feeling that Opeth could've covered many other AIC songs; Rain When I Die, Sea of Sorrow, Dirt, Dam that River, and Rooster come to mind.

<3 AIC 4 life.