Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Buried Into Oblivion

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Black Sea of Agony

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Morose Seclusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I went with the combination of Buried In Oblivion and Black Sea of Agony as well. Those two songs together are so beautiful, and really bring the album full circle after all the other mind numbing tracks. I've seen them 5 times now, and of all the songs I have wanted to hear them play they have done every single one but these 2. There's still hope with the Opeth tour, eh? We'll see, haha. Cheers!

buried into oblivionand splintered visions for me and unfortunately i have to listen to rest. i love the flamenco for buried into oblivion i just learned the first part today on guitar.

Mine is Splintered Visions, It is a really good way to open the album. Isolation is awesome too.

I'm surprised Isolation didn't get more votes...

Spiralling into Depression is my favorite, but Beginning of the End and Buried in Oblivion are great songs too. Black Sea would be great, but i'd rather it was clean vocals instead of the mix that they use...sort of destroys the link between it and Buried in Oblivion.

OMFG you guys are F*cking awesome. I try to make... MAKE all of my friends listen to your cd! Anyways, Begining of the End is my favorite song! Spiraling got me hooked to your band though. Thanks.