Bury Your Dead

Genius Gone Insane

http://www.¯\(°_o)/¯.com
Aug 19, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
www. ̄\(°_o)
Hey I'm ashamed to admit it but I picked up the recent Bury Your Dead album (just to see what the Audiohammer guys have been doing) and I actually kinda like it. Does this mean I am gay? Is this a subliminal issue -- maybe because Milk did so well last night, maybe I can come out of the closet??? I dunno. Anyone else like this record? I can't believe I actually like this crap. Am I going to get suspended from the forum for liking their music?

¯\(°_o)/¯

I like shit that fails a lot harder than BYD.

The Color of Money was a cool song. The new album ain't really my thang, but whatever floats yer boat.

And on that subject of bands I shouldn't dig but just got into would be Senses Fail and A.F.I. Really catchy shit.

I have a lot of fairly embarassing stuff on my iTunes.

Jason Mraz anyone?
Kings of Leon, Paramore haha

A lot of stuff a lot of sneap forumites probs wouldn't dig too much aswel haha
Lots of intensely fucked up jazz, a lot of hip-hop, blah blah

I love the new Bury Your Dead.

I also too love Paramore and Jason Mraz.

I have some very un-metal loves that fail big time in a lot of peoples book, but who cares haha.

I.E.=The Almost, Black Stone Cherry, Ashlee Simpson, and Shinedown

haha see told ya

:lol: Totally on you dude, you can like what you want. :kickass: I'll be honest and there is one song (I could not tell you what) that I found odd in pop circles. Kinda like it but rarely in the mood.

I should mention that i know little to nothing about the "pop circle".

I must be the richard simmons of metal... since i engineered and mixed beauty and the breakdown and engineered the new one as well.

And jason must be gayest cripple ever... hahaha!

I think Bury Your Dead are an O.K band however I saw an interview of theirs on Metal Injection with the vocalist and the bassist or guitarist (forgot who it was), and they sounded like complete twats.

Point is, I'm sure most of us listen to stuff occasionally (or very often) which might not be conventionally 'cool' or 'accepted in the eyes of metal', but lets all generally agree that as long as it's not Brokencyde or those German screamo/house cunts we heard recently on these forums, it's O.K!

I guess the most embarassing thing in my playlist is...Journey? Nah, fuck that, I love Journey :D

Nothing wrong with them, I say so what if there's an abundance of well-played cheesy power ballads! And I love how they have a sweet double-bass drum kit for no reason (well that also goes to Nick Mason of Pink Floyd and countless prog-rock bands). And HOLY CRAP did Steve Perry have pipes (his Filipino replacement is pretty good too).

I must be the richard simmons of metal... since i engineered and mixed beauty and the breakdown and engineered the new one as well.

And jason must be gayest cripple ever... hahaha!

Total Richard Simmons......nah I kid. I love both Bury Your Dead cds you guys did.

Hey I'm ashamed to admit it but I picked up the recent Bury Your Dead album (just to see what the Audiohammer guys have been doing) and I actually kinda like it. Does this mean I am gay? Is this a subliminal issue -- maybe because Milk did so well last night, maybe I can come out of the closet??? I dunno. Anyone else like this record? I can't believe I actually like this crap. Am I going to get suspended from the forum for liking their music?

¯(°_o)/¯

They are all wrong. You're gay. Go enjoy some chocolate stick :heh: