Bury Your Dead

I dont even particularly like Jason Mraz, but my girlfriend sent me "I'm Yours" and I totally fucking melted :3
And Paramore just make me happy because I'm a girly guy *shrug*

I will have to check out byd

im listening to katy perry "hot n cold" right now lol its actually a very catchy and well written song!

I also like paramore! very accessible, and catchy in a feel good, go lucky type of way lol

also a big fan of crossfade!

I will have to check out byd

im listening to katy perry "hot n cold" right now lol its actually a very catchy and well written song!

I also like paramore! very accessible, and catchy in a feel good, go lucky type of way lol

also a big fan of crossfade!

Never heard it in my life. I can relate to the lyrics. Not bad, not my thing. Definitely acceptable as far as hanging out. I have walked out on songs, how fucked up is that? :lol:

By the way, I clicked the 1st song that came up on YT. "Cold"

lmfao marcus where did you find this?

Raybrochill: your name is obviously taken from this vid right? if not lol

or is this just a big coincidence?

holy fack!

Hahahahaha, Derrick Comedy dude! Pretty big youtube thing, though not as big as they should be IMO!

"A can of Axe body spray?"
"I...like to smell like an axe, that's not my...I don't see..." :lol:

Never heard it in my life. I can relate to the lyrics. Not bad, not my thing. Definitely acceptable as far as hanging out. I have walked out on songs, how fucked up is that? :lol:

By the way, I clicked the 1st song that came up on YT. "Cold"

yeah, cold is the tune that got me into them. I would elaborate on how i can relate to this song, but i would sound like one of those retards who comment on youtube vids under the name LAMBOFGOD666 or PANTERA_RULEZ :D

YOU SAID HE LOST HIS HEART THAT FUCKING NIGHT. WELL HE NEVER HAD ONE SO I AM DIGGING HIS FUCKING GRAVE.

^ toughest lyrics ever

...except they don't really make any sense :loco: Oh tough guy music...

lol or as I call it, "dick caught in your fly music" hahaha
or, "my dick is really small and im really frustrated" music

OT: pumped to jam with some guys I met online tomorrow. they have a wicked drummer, guitarist, keyboardist and bass player, and are playing industrial thrash! Fuck ya!

i love their first two albums, mark castillo is one of my favorite drummers, especially his work on the first two btbam albums! but as for the new byd, idkwtfz!?

oh and wake up peoples! jason mraz? GAY. amy winehouse? GAY.

but then again i have been digging "kings of leon" and "the killers" so i must be GAY too. . .