BURZUM where is it gone?

i dont get how peopole make this stupid conection al the time
between burzums music and vargs ideas, what they care about his self position he his nazi cause he grow like that and it dont make him sucks at all he makes a lot to show thouse fucking peopole who knows "god" (including all religions) that they one piss of one big lie! i think he is great person, he is smart, with high intelegence, he live his own life no mather how far they put him in jail-his ideas always be suported by peopole
he dont give a fuck about hitler! where you found that conection
he hates a lot of peopole so what? he think that its the way its supouse to be, every one hate peopole so what ? that makes them nazis? just understand that he have his way, calls NEO
NAZI- eny one can be it, every one is NEO NAZIS cant you see?
they just have no guts to say those words , and thats what varg did, he gives a fuck about all! and buy him salf fredom... when you say that you a NEO nazi you found your salf disconected from a lot of fuck bulshit! and you make a move for other peopole that think like you and you fill good, and then you find more reasons to move in that way- until you forgot your motives- but when it hapend know one think

you did it good.

And another thing-- why all this psychoanalysis? Can't we just see Varg for what he is? A murderer, a racist, and a man who never would have gotten so much credit had he not brought so much attention to himself through his criminal doings. And furthermore, I'd be willing to bet he's just a little off-kilter, something of a Charles Manson type. Preys on the weak-minded who need someone to follow.

By the way, perhaps you'd like to check out Charles Manson's 'music' as well?

What a joke. He's not worth our time. Why am I even here?

Originally posted by varg9
i dont get how peopole make this stupid conection al the time
between burzums music and vargs ideas, what they care about his self position he his nazi cause he grow like that and it dont make him sucks at all he makes a lot to show thouse fucking peopole who knows "god" (including all religions) that they one piss of one big lie! i think he is great person, he is smart, with high intelegence, he live his own life no mather how far they put him in jail-his ideas always be suported by peopole
he dont give a fuck about hitler! where you found that conection
he hates a lot of peopole so what? he think that its the way its supouse to be, every one hate peopole so what ? that makes them nazis? just understand that he have his way, calls NEO
NAZI- eny one can be it, every one is NEO NAZIS cant you see?
they just have no guts to say those words , and thats what varg did, he gives a fuck about all! and buy him salf fredom... when you say that you a NEO nazi you found your salf disconected from a lot of fuck bulshit! and you make a move for other peopole that think like you and you fill good, and then you find more reasons to move in that way- until you forgot your motives- but when it hapend know one think

you did it good.

I stand very much corrected, how silly of me not to see this earlier :(

:dopey:

Originally posted by Russell
Amino acids came before Amoeba's ;) Before that all you had was the nascent atmosphere :)

:feeling totally ashamed: I knew I was neglecting my biochemistry....:cry: :cry: :cry: I guess I should have studied harder.... Somehow I didn't make the connection that a cell contains amino-acids... A perfect example of how to make a fool of yourself... Ah, well...:lol: :lol: :lol:

@varg: Vikernes, a nazi???? No!!!! (statement of dear Varg concerning Samoth: "When we re-open Auschwitz he may find himself on the wrong side of the fence". Ringsany bells?). But anyway, I don't consider him a joke because (or not only because of that) he is a fascist/racist/nazi (or whatever else) but because he tends to change his ideology every other week.... Still, you should relax and, like Varg, not take things so seriously

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
:feeling totally ashamed: I knew I was neglecting my biochemistry....:cry: :cry: :cry: I guess I should have studied harder.... Somehow I didn't make the connection that a cell contains amino-acids... A perfect example of how to make a fool of yourself... Ah, well...:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yes, I'm sure everyone will hold it against you :eek: Not knowing amino acids came before cells, tut tut ;) :lol:

@varg: Vikernes, a nazi???? No!!!! (statement of dear Varg concerning Samoth: "When we re-open Auschwitz he may find himself on the wrong side of the fence". Ringsany bells?). But anyway, I don't consider him a joke because (or not only because of that) he is a fascist/racist/nazi (or whatever else) but because he tends to change his ideology every other week.... Still, you should relax and, like Varg, not take things so seriously

I so would have made a serious reply like that.... except none of what Varg said seems to be in understandable English :(

I didn't know Varg and Samoth didn't get on? :eek: Shocking ;)

Originally posted by 5BillionDead
Varg hates his early Burzum shit because he says its "my pals" music since he used guitars. :lol:

You obviously meant to say drums.... :rolleyes:

He believes drums were my pals influenced, his view on g33t4r's I do not know.

But anyway i believe the jail refuesed to let him play music anymore, at least that's what I last heard, his instruments were taken away or something.

:( Poor thing, had his 20$ casio key-board taken.

Originally posted by varg9
so whats realy goin on out there?
some one nkows about it?

ive try to find out whats hapend but im stuck!

Varg Vikernes was moved to a Maximum Security prison. They wont let him play his instruments there hence he's not making music until he's transferred or released. Good enough? Or would you like that translated to segmented English? :D