Burzum's Varg Vikernes busted

I'm willing to concede that my views on privacy and the police/government leaving me alone are more extreme than most. But I don't see the headline "racist piece of shit's wife buys 4 rifles" as requiring police intervention. In any country. They said "oh he's plotting something!" then promptly "ok, well, maybe he wasn't" which to me says "we want to hassle this guy to look proactive...or something." AKA, bullshit. He's a complete waste of flesh, imo, but that doesn't negate his right to be left to his own affairs.

Can't we just call him a "racial purist"?

I've had conversations with racial purists, before. They called me "half caste" and said that I was destroying the white race and bringing it one step closer toward extinction since my (white European) mom married an American Indian, and I married a white guy.

So basically, racial purists think of human beings like dogs. There are certain "breeds" and "mutts" aren't worth as much as purebreads. Races shouldn't mix, because eventually they believe that certain traits will die.

Oh what sad sad people. I pity them for never understanding the beauty of a mulatto ass.

RUN4P.gif

I've had conversations with racial purists, before. They called me "half caste" and said that I was destroying the white race and bringing it one step closer toward extinction since my (white European) mom married an American Indian, and I married a white guy.

So basically, racial purists think of human beings like dogs. There are certain "breeds" and "mutts" aren't worth as much as purebreads. Races shouldn't mix, because eventually they believe that certain traits will die.

Boom. The irony with the dog bit - which is quite an old shell in their shitty argument barracks - is the fact that mixed-breed dogs have a larger gene pool and are far less susceptible to genetic disorders that pure-bred dogs can get. So yeah, if those retards choose to look at the world that way - they're essentially contradicting their own cause. I've also heard them (including Varg) talk about how proud they are to have neanderthal genes, but again, you would think that as a member of the "master race" you'd be smart enough to get the point that you would never have been born in the first place if not for inter-species (neanderthal + homo-erectus) breeding.

People like to scapegoat entire groups of people, and drum up reasons to put themselves and their "heritage" on a pedestal because they are at heart, insecure and need to constantly scream about how they're significant in this universe of nothingness, of which they are nothing more than a spec.

People like to scapegoat entire groups of people, and drum up reasons to put themselves and their "heritage" on a pedestal because they are at heart, insecure and need to constantly scream about how they're significant in this universe of nothingness, of which they are nothing more than a spec.

Posted for relevance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only support Varg for his music. Some Burzum albums are among the best black metal has ever been.

And I know it's walking a fine line. But I like Arghoslent, Nokturnal Mortem, Grand Belial's Key, and some other bands like that...purely on a musical level.

Technically, neither is Varg (anymore). Does anyone read his blog? Was he actually encouraging violence? I honestly have no idea if he was.

Well Duchess, I think some here are saying that Varg hasn't done enough time for the crimes he committed. People like Nuge and Dave should be locked up for being arrogant assholes? If that's the case, then most of us could be locked up.

~Brian~

The last time I checked I don't think Dave and Nuge are burning churches and killing people. I did chuckle at your attempt to bring right wingers in the mix though.

~Brian~

They're both racists who committed felonies. I also find it ironic that you accuse me of trying to "bring right wingers" in the mix, when Varg is in fact, a conservative and has identified as one many times. Top lel.

The bottom line is, I don't care what happens to this Varg guy, truly. As far as Nuggent and Dave are concerned, they're whack jobs in their own right for sure. I assure you that none of these people care about our opinions on this forum.

~Brian~