Bus from Weeze to Venlo. Anyone here.....

I took a taxi to, Weeze(from the airport), then train to Dusseldorf, changed train to Venlo and finally the bus to Kastel De Berckt.All in all 2 hour ride and i didn't book anything ahead.

Stefan, Iam arrinving in Weeze as well and my flight is departing from stockholm, I think I'll follow kenta_65 route, what about you?

Hej Lys!!

We arrive in Weeze 15:20, I think, on Friday afternoon and we have reserved the bus for 15:30!! :headbang:
But if we don´t get there on time, it was OK to take the next bus 17:00.
Where are you staying, Baarlo or Venlo?

Stefan

np: Mindgames - Actors In A Play

ok, I just noticed that the bus is much easier and faster than the train,I will check the timetable and I'll be at the castle.

With Ryan Air
Skavsta - Weeze 1oct.
18:15 Avgång
20:10 Ankomst

Skavsta - Eindhoven 1oct
14:05 Avgång
15:55 Ankomst

This is the reason we're flyin' to eindhoven the last years

Stefan,
Flyin' Skavsta to Weeze and arrival at 20.10 = miss the first and (part of?) second band depending on the traffic(friday traffic is heavy sometimes).
With Taxi from Weeze to Kasteel De Berkt it took 45-60min, then there's 15-20min walk to JC Shiwa.

And the meeting @ Peking Garden IS indeed a nice starter

Stefan,
Flyin' Skavsta to Weeze and arrival at 20.10 = miss the first and (part of?) second band depending on the traffic(friday traffic is heavy sometimes).
With Taxi from Weeze to Kasteel De Berkt it took 45-60min, then there's 15-20min walk to JC Shiwa.

And the meeting @ Peking Garden IS indeed a nice starter

Yes, the Peking Garden comment was just a lousy try to make a joke! :)
IF we are in time att Weeze for the 15.30-bus, MAYBE we can try to get to the PK, but I don´t think there´s much chance of that.
Well, as long as we´re in time for Leprous I´m a happy man! Hopefully the Peking Garden is still intact on Saturday so I get a chance to try it out. :headbang: