Bush no more? Selling my 7 Joeythrax Tickets for the Vienna show

Ok, no more Bush, no more interest for me, my wife & my friends in the concert. :cry:
Anyone needs 7 tickets for the show in Vienna/Austria?
Instead of 175 Euros (+ charges) you can have them for 150.- (= 1 ticket free)
interested?
send me pm

Here is what you do:

Go to the show. Get about a 12 pack of beers in you, take a few shots etc. Then right before Anthrax comes out, close your eyes and pretend that John Bush's cock is being inserted up your ass. It may pinch a bit but take a few deep breaths and don't fight it. Time it so that right when he is balls deep slapping your ass, Anthrax just begins the set. When Anthrax starts playing you will be in such Euphoria that you will have the time of your life. You won't even notice the difference. Turn a bad situation into a good one. :kickass:

Here is what you do:

Go to the show. Get about a 12 pack of beers in you, take a few shots etc. Then right before Anthrax comes out, close your eyes and pretend that John Bush's cock is being inserted up your ass. It may pinch a bit but take a few deep breaths and don't fight it. Time it so that right when he is balls deep slapping your ass, Anthrax just begins the set. When Anthrax starts playing you will be in such Euphoria that you will have the time of your life. You won't even notice the difference. Turn a bad situation into a good one. :kickass:

LOL :headbang:

Here is what you do:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was the best thing I have read in a long long time..

Here is what you do:

Is this post an outing?

Ok, no more Bush, no more interest for me, my wife & my friends in the concert. :cry:
Anyone needs 7 tickets for the show in Vienna/Austria?
Instead of 175 Euros (+ charges) you can have them for 150.- (= 1 ticket free)
interested?
send me pm

Fuck... Belladonna sucks

I want to sell my tickets too
But I want to see Stone Sour and Alice In Chains, so maybe on Anthrax performance I will plug up my ears not to hear Joey's squealing - like someone's dick is sticking in his ass
That kinda singing he's performing :lol:

Hi,
don't sell your ticket...instead ...have a beer or two and enter the festival area 15 minutes later than you were supposed to and Anthrax have surely finished their set already...Stone Sour and Alice in Chains will play after them anyway...:)

T:)

6er its funny you mention stone sour b/c song's like safe home are a lot closer to SS than to your suggestions that they were nickelbackesque.

Here is what you do:

Ok, just came back from the gig. After people not even paying half price for the tickets (guess why!?) , we went to the show, giving JoeyThrax a chance.
AND: I CRIED! And WE LAUGHED!
I grew up with Joeythrax, beeing a fan. After that (I was 18) I became a fan of Bushthrax, too.
So I'm a fan of both areas. I love all records, BUT Anthrax live 4 me today is with bush. Joey was genious at his time. Today I saw that it's over for 20 years. Anyway, I gave Joey a chance.
BUT, what I saw today was just a 80ies revival cover band. embarrassing and painfull.
Joey acted like a clown. People behind me said it clear: The music rules, but the singer is MANOWARESQUE!
The rest of Anthrax acted like they do a 8-5 Job (and I saw Anthrax 13 times before, so I know what I mean!)
I got VERY angry when the old Indian with his silly haircut screamed:
"THE REAL ANTHRAX IS BACK!"
:OMG:

See what saved the evening:
gues what song made people really freak out?
YES! It was ONLY!!!!
The only song of the Bush Area! They just deleted so many othe songs and so many great years!
The crowd freaked out. No other song made 'em scream like this.
All fists where up in the sky!
That saved my day!
People have sense of taste!
All shouted the lyrics out loud, freaked out and moshed! (much more than they did with Joey screaming his Balls squeezed)

After that cheesy gig I can't wear my 28 'thrax Shirts with proud anymore.
It's just a Las Vegas Tingel Tangel Cover Band, paying Scotts bills. Well guys, pay it, live in the 80ies, but I wont!
MAN that evening hurts!
And now start posting your anal complex again, like u did before. I read it weeks ago, but I didn't answer, because I'm an adult. You must me 12 or 13.

Anyway I wont read it.

Joey sucks, it's just a sellout nostalgia thing.
In 10 years we see Ian & co on a cruise ship with old people sceaming "INDIANS!"
He was good these days, but today, John would do a much better job. It's a different band with the same name. But earning more money with a clown means YOU ARE A SELLOUT!

I have to say, the new song was ok, BECAUSE, only the band sang the important notes! Joey just jumped around like :hotjump:

Just a cheesy evening. I could cry.
Good night Anthrax!

PS: I don't BASH anyone! It's just my opinion! I spent 1000s on the band, collecting everythuing, so I have the right to say my opinion. I don't bash people who gave a fuck about Anthrax when they played in front of 100 people in the 90ies (I was there, WERE where YOU? ) and shout at me now "Primadonna rulez!".
Have a nice day.
Drunk & good night
a frustated anthrax fan!
well,..... Bushthraxfan!

And now, write your analthing again, I don't care & I wont read.
It just shows your deepest wishes.
BTW: Ever thought why Joey sings so high pitched? :yow:

ok, just came back from the vienna show and it was great! they started with "Caught In A Mosh" (no blues brothers intro this time) and the setlist was as follows:
(in no particular order):
Caught In A Mosh
Metal Thrashing Mad
Madhouse
Medusa
I Am The Law
N.F.L.
Indians
Be All, End All
Antisocial
Got The Time
Only
Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
Heaven & Hell
Am I Evil? (Diamond Head/Metallica) (Intro & Guitar Solo only)

the crowd was totally into it, Joey sounded good on "Only" and the crowd reaction was amazing, there was a pit going during most of the songs,
Joey seemed to be the one in the band enjoying it the most, Franky moved around as always, Scott wasn't moving so much, Rob didn't show too many emotions and Charlie was solid. it was my 7th Anthrax-gig (3 times Bush, 3 times Joey before) and the interesting thing about that show for me was that on all the other gigs before (no matter who was singing) there were a bunch of younger people in the crowd, this time i think there was no one under 20 at the show, most of them in their 30s and 40s, a true oldschool-crowd.

i think the countless amounts of singer-changes and the soap operea hasn't affected the band too much when playing live. if an Anthrax-show is anounced, the metalheads will be there, if the 'Thrax enter the stage, a moshpit is building and the fun is there as always, ANTHRAX will never die!

Mosh Hard - Always

ok, just came back from the vienna show and it was great! they started with "Caught In A Mosh" (no blues brothers intro this time) and the setlist was as follows:
(in no particular order):
Caught In A Mosh
Metal Thrashing Mad
Madhouse
Medusa
I Am The Law
N.F.L.
Indians
Be All, End All
Antisocial
Got The Time
Only
Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
Heaven & Hell
Am I Evil? (Diamond Head/Metallica) (Intro & Guitar Solo only)

the crowd was totally into it, Joey sounded good on "Only" and the crowd reaction was amazing, there was a pit going during most of the songs,
Joey seemed to be the one in the band enjoying it the most, Franky moved around as always, Scott wasn't moving so much, Rob didn't show too many emotions and Charlie was solid. it was my 7th Anthrax-gig (3 times Bush, 3 times Joey before) and the interesting thing about that show for me was that on all the other gigs before (no matter who was singing) there were a bunch of younger people in the crowd, this time i think there was no one under 20 at the show, most of them in their 30s and 40s, a true oldschool-crowd.

i think the countless amounts of singer-changes and the soap operea hasn't affected the band too much when playing live. if an Anthrax-show is anounced, the metalheads will be there, if the 'Thrax enter the stage, a moshpit is building and the fun is there as always, ANTHRAX will never die!

Mosh Hard - Always

How was Fight Em Till You Can't?

I can't wait till they come around the Syracuse area (they should considering Joey lives 15 minutes from downtown). I never saw them with Bush, I know I should have but I have been waiting for this-new tunes, etc

Two people visiting the same concert with exactly contrary views - I was there too and am more on Thrashard´s side: I think it went over quite well, most people were having fun and the crowd chanted "ANTHRAX! ANTHRAX!" several times. Surely a bit of a nostalgia factor was present (I and a few friends of mine who also grew up with these songs were there to see them for the first time) but that also would have been the case with Bush fronting since they haven´t released new material since 2003. We were not disappointed anyway, the question is where the band will go from here - we don´t know it yet but at least I am excited about their future.

anthrax is always a fun band to see, I don't have any stock invested in them so even if joey fucks something up i'll still be happy to watch. when they come.