Tickets for sale for Friday and Saturday

Oh and one more thing...
My work is starting to block certain email URL's, so I may or may not be able to read PM's at work.

My regular email is:
amber.whitaker@yahoo.com
which I'm pretty sure they will not be blocking.

And no selling my email address to companies offering free ringtones in exchange for blowing sheep, coupons to the friendly neighborhood insane asylum or a new way to enhance certain body parts.

///////////////////END TRANSMISSION////////////////////////

I was curious if anyone would back out for Sat, due to the announcement of the Priest tour. It's amazing the number of metal tours this year.

I doubt it - Testament's playing 90 minutes here, and they only get 30 minutes on the Priest tour. If someone really wants to see Testament (like myself), I'd imagine that they'd opt for Powerfest due to the longer set length.

I highly doubt anyone is going to the Priest tour just to see Testament and if someone is that much of a Testamnet fan then it would make no sense to miss the Powerfest show. Then again @ Tinley Park sometimes the day of the show lawn tix go for just $10.

I doubt it - Testament's playing 90 minutes here, and they only get 30 minutes on the Priest tour. If someone really wants to see Testament (like myself), I'd imagine that they'd opt for Powerfest due to the longer set length.

Very true...
Though, as I said, there are what, like a dozen HUGE metal tours already booked for 2008, with many more to come....

The fact is, some who may have been on the fence in coming to Powerfest solely for Testament might skip Powerfest in favor of the Priest tour.

Very true...
Though, as I said, there are what, like a dozen HUGE metal tours already booked for 2008, with many more to come....

The fact is, some who may have been on the fence in coming to Powerfest solely for Testament might skip Powerfest in favor of the Priest tour.

I don't see why they would do that.

Those that are going to the Priest show are more than likely not going just for Testament...Testament is a bonus. I seriously doubt a Testament fan would choose to pay more to see a shorter set and not have the guarentee of a good seat over a cheap fee to see a much longer set where you are guaranteed a spot that is equivalent to 10th row at the FMB Amphitheater (the size of the venue DOES make a difference). You'd be lucky to get a lawn seat at the Priest show for $27.50!

Also, the Priest tour will be made up of mostly an older crowd and the older fans will have money for both the Priest show and CPF....especially since they are three months apart. If they are a huge Testament fan, they will go to both.

oops... um, you should have said this FIRST :p

Yeah, thanks booB! Just got my first Spamalot email from some A-hole telling me I had inherited 20 million dollars from my recently deceased, long lost uncle from Zimbabwe and all I had to do to get the cash direct deposited was to attend a Snoop concert, eat Mexican food without lettuce, and actually let Bob win an argument on the Powerfest forum.
No chance in Hell!
Ha Ha!

I don't see why they would do that.

Those that are going to the Priest show are more than likely not going just for Testament...Testament is a bonus. I seriously doubt a Testament fan would choose to pay more to see a shorter set and not have the guarentee of a good seat over a cheap fee to see a much longer set where you are guaranteed a spot that is equivalent to 10th row at the FMB Amphitheater (the size of the venue DOES make a difference). You'd be lucky to get a lawn seat at the Priest show for $27.50!

Also, the Priest tour will be made up of mostly an older crowd and the older fans will have money for both the Priest show and CPF....especially since they are three months apart. If they are a huge Testament fan, they will go to both.

one of my co-workers was going to come on saturday just for Testament....now he isnt due to him going to the Preist tour. He is a fan, but not enough to come all the way out there just for them. Some people are like that.

Yeah, I wasn't stating the Priest tour in any way to stir any crap towards Powerfest. Just saying that there are a LOT of Testament fans (mainly older fans who don't keep up with the current scene) who might choose the Priest tour over Powerfest (Esp if they aren't familiar with Pearl Room or other newer clubs).

Yes, I am still going.
But the person I bought tickets for is not going now, (Story of my life), so I have a ticket for Friday and Saturday night.

PM me if interested.

No Ticketmaster charges.
$25 each

for right now i may have 2 sets of tickets as well through the vault that are vacant.

so far every concert ive invited ppl to there have been runaways.
if its in detroit i just say hell with it i go alone without asking now.