Ticket Questin

Dec 16, 2002
www.facebook.com
Chris, Rob .. do I read the following to mean that we will be able to buy one pass that includes Pagan Fest, and the two days of Powerfest? Those that plan on attending all three days need not worry about ordering tickets on December 8 ... correct? I don't want to get shutout of Pagan Fest if there's a sellout or anything.

Britt

Ticket Info:

Tickets for the Thursday "kick-off party" will go on-sale Saturday, December 8th, at all Ticketmaster outlets and the Pearl Room box office. Information regarding on-sale date for the rest of the festival, including 2 and 3 day passes will be made available once the Friday and Saturday night lineups are confirmed sometime early in the new year.

You can, with EDIT, and then ADVANCE EDIT.
No worries, I have had to correct my thread titles on a number of occasions.

I too would like to know the answer of this.

Chris, Rob .. do I read the following to mean that we will be able to buy one pass that includes Pagan Fest, and the two days of Powerfest? Those that plan on attending all three days need not worry about ordering tickets on December 8 ... correct? I don't want to get shutout of Pagan Fest if there's a sellout or anything.

Britt

Ticket Info:

Tickets for the Thursday "kick-off party" will go on-sale Saturday, December 8th, at all Ticketmaster outlets and the Pearl Room box office. Information regarding on-sale date for the rest of the festival, including 2 and 3 day passes will be made available once the Friday and Saturday night lineups are confirmed sometime early in the new year.

Yes, you will be able to buy all individual tickets, 2-day (Thurs/Fri or Fri/Sat) or the full 3-day.

And unless Paganfest is the best tour of the year, I highly doubt it will sell out...or if it is destined too (which would RAWK!!), then I'm 100% sure it at least won't before the Powerfest tickets go on sale...which should hopefully be soon after the new year.

OK, don't smack me, but I have to ask this question.
Looks like there are TWO versions of the 2 day package, (Thurs/Fri, and Fri/Sat).

Will there be an option for Thurs / Sat?

I won't bore anyone with my story, but with my schedule, as of now, it is looking like I would be attending Thurs, skipping Fri, and going Sat.

Of course, anything can change.
Just curious if there will be this option, as a 2 day package.

Yes, you will be able to buy all individual tickets, 2-day (Thurs/Fri or Fri/Sat) or the full 3-day.

And unless Paganfest is the best tour of the year, I highly doubt it will sell out...or if it is destined too (which would RAWK!!), then I'm 100% sure it at least won't before the Powerfest tickets go on sale...which should hopefully be soon after the new year.
Sounds good, Rob. By the way .. do you guys have other bands confirmed yet, or are you just announcing them as you nail them down?

I was hoping I'd be able to look forward to Tuesday announcements this month ;)

Britt

In that case I guess I'll wait. I certainly hope you're right, sir

Not sure if Thurs/Sat will be an option, but I'm meeting with Chris & John tonight, so we'll talk about it. As long as it's not an issue at Dickitmaster, which I doubt it will be, that might be an option as well.

Most of the other bands are on the hook...just need to reel them in. :p