Tickets for sale for Friday and Saturday

Yeah, I wasn't stating the Priest tour in any way to stir any crap towards Powerfest. Just saying that there are a LOT of Testament fans (mainly older fans who don't keep up with the current scene) who might choose the Priest tour over Powerfest (Esp if they aren't familiar with Pearl Room or other newer clubs).

Jasonic: That's a real shame....they are missing out on an opportunity that may not come again....

I'd rather see the longer set for less money with a closer/better view....but obviously, they are not going just for Testament and therefore, are not as big of a fan...as I stated before, those people just look at Testament as a bonus.

Jasonic: That's a real shame....they are missing out on an opportunity that may not come again....

True, but keep in mind there are a ton of Chicago area metalheads who still have no clue what the hell a Pearl Room is!!!

I have talked with a few close friends about the upcoming Helloween tour.

Their response was, "This is coming nowhere near Chicago"

They had no clue that Mokena is doable from anywhere you are in the greater Chicago-land area....

I agree 100% though , that obviously their Powerfest set will completely OWN their Priest tour set.

Besides this isn't the stereotypical part of detroit.

I went to St Andrews Hall once (Where the Rap Battle scenes from 8 Mile were filmed). The second we got out of the car, this guy comes up to us and says, "That's $15 for parking" He seemed legit as he was in the lot the whole time from when we first pulled in. We paid the good man and walked away. A minute later this guy runs up to us screaming, "You need to pay for parking!!!" We replied, "We did, we paid that guy over there." To which he replied, "He doesn't work here!!!!"

Welcome to Detroit!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

True, but keep in mind there are a ton of Chicago area metalheads who still have no clue what the hell a Pearl Room is!!!

I have talked with a few close friends about the upcoming Helloween tour.

Their response was, "This is coming nowhere near Chicago"

They had no clue that Mokena is doable from anywhere you are in the greater Chicago-land area....

I know they're you're friends, but usually if someone really wants to see a band badly, they'll do a little research. All it takes is 2 minutes on Mapquest to see where Mokena is in relation to Chicago.

I chalk it up to a little laziness. If the show isn't in my backyard, I'm not going to bother.

There's nothing wrong with that, but the tools are available for people to do a little work if they're interested.

I went to St Andrews Hall once (Where the Rap Battle scenes from 8 Mile were filmed). The second we got out of the car, this guy comes up to us and says, "That's $15 for parking" He seemed legit as he was in the lot the whole time from when we first pulled in. We paid the good man and walked away. A minute later this guy runs up to us screaming, "You need to pay for parking!!!" We replied, "We did, we paid that guy over there." To which he replied, "He doesn't work here!!!!"

Welcome to Detroit!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

good job. Security always have a tag with them. next time make sure he has 1:lol:

I chalk it up to a little laziness. If the show isn't in my backyard, I'm not going to bother.

No arguments here. People are lazy.

Though, I think there is a false perception that everyone is online daily (like most of us are) looking for metal news about upcoming releases and tours.