Butt Rock Bass Tone

EnjoiTrent

Official Knob Turner
Mar 20, 2013
Hey guys, I thought I'd share with you my new bass tone that will be going up for sale soon on my store.

This tone is designed for heavy hitting rock songs that need a driving force behind them. When you purchase this tone, you will receive the "Butt Rock Bass Tone" .l6t file, and a list of of the plugins and respective settings to make this tone sing in your mix. (Sorry I'm not smart enough to export a file and all that so I did it this way lol) [(if someone wants to help me with that I'll love you)]

This tone requires Line 6 POD Farm 2 with the Metal Shop upgrade as well as
Waves REQ 2
Waves CLA-76
Waves API-560
Waves L1

Here's a short demo of the tone in a mix and by itself. Enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/glacier-recording-studio/glacier-recording-studio-butt-rock-bass-tone-preview/s-AbCLi

Not to be a douche but it sounds pretty lame to sell a preset with a list of plugins and settings to achieve the same tone. Better trying to achieve it all in the preset imo.

I completely understand your point of view and I definitely respect it. My goal with a tone such as this is to give people who are newer to the mixing process an insight on how a tone is made with the amp sim and post processing in mind.