buy koolaid

DaRkLady said:
I "live" in Long Island, but most of the time I'm either traveling or upstate ...I go to Oswego State Uni. what part near Buffalo are u from?

I just moved from the Northern suburbs of buffalo (Tonawanda) to Lockport but I work in Williamsville, which is another Northern suburb of Buffalo. But I grew up in the southtowns in Cattaraugus, which is near Ellicottville. They have the Holiday Valley ski resort, not sure if you've heard of it.

oh wow, you've moved around a lot..

and yeah, I def. have heard of the Holiday Valley Ski Resrt.

it sucks... most shows take place either in Syracuse, Rochester, or Buffalo and none really come to Oswego cuz it's sooo bumblefuckish.. on one side is the lake, and on the other cow manure (once u go past the town) 0_o ...so I really don't get to go to a lot of shows while I'm at school.. right now I don't have a car and public transportation sucks.. bahh

DaRkLady said:
oh wow, you've moved around a lot..

and yeah, I def. have heard of the Holiday Valley Ski Resrt.

it sucks... most shows take place either in Syracuse, Rochester, or Buffalo and none really come to Oswego cuz it's sooo bumblefuckish.. on one side is the lake, and on the other cow manure (once u go past the town) 0_o ...so I really don't get to go to a lot of shows while I'm at school.. right now I don't have a car and public transportation sucks.. bahh

Shit, your school is probably better than mine. I go to ITT Tech, what a shitty school that is, but I couldn't afford to go to RIT. :(

That kid that died at Holiday Valley over the winter went to my school, he was a pretty decent guitarist too. But yeah, growing up in Cattaraugus was gay too...there is nothing to do there either. It's shitty. I'm glad I got out of there.

Rock Hydra said:
Shit, your school is probably better than mine. I go to ITT Tech, what a shitty school that is, but I couldn't afford to go to RIT. :(

That kid that died at Holiday Valley over the winter went to my school, he was a pretty decent guitarist too. But yeah, growing up in Cattaraugus was gay too...there is nothing to do there either. It's shitty. I'm glad I got out of there.

ha, yeah.. RIT is def. up there w/ the pricy schools, but it's goood! That's where all the nerds come from :cool: LOL

I heard about that guy 0_o ...that must have sucked! Totally killed my desire to go skiing then... and it sucks cuz he was probably talented and all..

I hear ya... i know what it's like to live in bumblefuck where there's nothing to do.. 0_o