Buy My Dragonforce tickets plz :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloppyj03

New Metal Member
Sep 3, 2005
Hey! Buy My Dragonforce tickets plz :]
Hey! Me and a friend bought Dragonforce tickets but no longer want or can attend the show. This show is and has been sold out for a while. Take a look!

[url removed by administration]

Actually it isn't as long as you don't sell it above the price that it sold for at the box office.

from Ebay:
"Due to laws regulating ticket sales in this area, the seller in this auction will not accept any bids or offers to buy above the total face value $__ printed on the ticket(s), plus $ permitted in some states. Do not bid more than this amount. Bids that exceed this amount are void and will be cancelled by the seller. The seller will end the listing if, and when, this price is met."

Well, I was really looking forward to go, but not for $500/tix..

from Maynard:

"Many people are complaining about the sold out shows. Relax. We're doing a full on tour at the end of the summer which goes almost everywhere. And in the new year, we'll go almost everywhere else. These are just a handful of warm-up dates. There's nothing much we can do to out wit the scalpers. If you have patience, just don't buy the tickets from them. just wait until August. Screw them. Believe me, if I could design a virus that would leave scalpers totally impotent, mute, and penniless, I would. Same goes for lawyers. (I have a whole different virus in mind for mini vans. More on that later.)"

RobbM said:
I wouldn't pay more than $100 to see any band, well, eccept for Steve Vai EVO passes...

ok ok, front row symX seats would be the other...

or dreamtheater. in a nice venue, not some shithole. Well, maybe for zeppelin.

Ayreon Guardian X said:
For what he is selling the ticket for, it IS scalping...he is asking $62.00 for it, and I'm pretty sure I can read a $15.00 price tag on the ticket...

Yep, $15 indeed. Thread edited and closed so this guy won't be screwing any of our forum members in the arse with this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.