Buy Your Fred Durst Signature Prs Here!

Fred Durst was Petrucci's/Coenen's/Skolnik's/Cooly's/Vai's/Romeo's/Holdsworth's/Lukather's guitar teacher so it is naaaattttuuuuuraaal that this kind of item featches a high price among "collectionneurs" (that would be collectors in French you cultureless gimp). I for myself allready own several Fred Durst guitars including the saught after K-Mart special pink-striped version that has no electronics and is sole used as a "live" instrument while on tour for him. I would'nt be surprised if this item crosses the hundredthousand mark!

:loco:

To my knowledge, he doesn't even play guitar, :lol:

and dude, PRS suck, i;ve never played one, for £1200 for something with the same specs as some gay korean gibson or whatever with q gay shape is outrageous, they are made form like £75 worth of materials

The only good thing they have going for them is a nice carved maple tops. . .thats abut it. . .

NeedledWarheart said:
and dude, PRS suck, i;ve never played one

Hmm, how can you say they suck if you've never played them? You say they're cheap... but I have a very cheap acoustic guitar (it cost less than 200 Canadian dollars, so that's like what, 150 American?) that's one of the nicest-sounding and easiest-to-play acoustics I've ever used... and I've used plenty of expensive acoustics...

Yeah, I HATE PRS.....but....They do sound good in most cases, and are built OKAY....but are heavily overpriced.....its just the image that makes it sell for crazy money.

Needled, you're reason was that they were cheaply made, was it not? I just noted that I have a $150 acoustic, obivously cheaply made, that has one of the nicest sounds I've ever heard from an acoustic... so even if they are cheap, maybe they have a very nice sound... that's all I wnted to say. You can't judge a book by it's cover.