buying drugs helps fund the terrorists...

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
buying drugs helps fund the terrorists. yes, there was a tv commercial durring the superbowl that said that. this is fucking bullshit propaganda and it makes me ill. the fucking government will find any excuse to fucking swindle you into doing what they want you to. fuck that. i say buy as many drugs as you can get your hands on! hehe. naw just buy the ones you're going to do. dont waste money or anything.
-neal

You're a real naive fucking idiot if you dont think some of those middle-eastern groups have a hand in importing some of that shit. Sure, coke is mostly from south america, but, if Im not mistaken [and I may be, cuz I dont give a fuck about drugs] heroin is a product of opium. And that sorta shit is mostly Indian and middle-eastern and what not. So think, who's going to import drugs from that region? Maybe... oh... wait.. maybe some of those terrorist groups just might be the ones... right? Could it be?

Use your head... not EVERYTHING is bullshit propaganda.

J

also i saw a show about the taliban on cnn and it said and i quote directly!!!!! " they don't use or accept any form of drug use cuz it's considered poison to your body and is immediately punishable by death..even in minute amounts..."....guess what a.b.c. news also had a piece about how opium and herion production and the growing of the plants to make it has skyrocketed 400% since when??????? since we "freed" them and blew the shit out of their county becuz we have eliminated the entire infrastructure hence no jobs=no income...ohh wait that's right bush said we'' eventually help rebuild there--someday...........

No matter who, what or even from where....drugs will be flowing into the U.S. By the time it gets to the average street user, 20 poeple have made a profit from the original source. The government needs to get off of the ave. street user and crack down on the violent crimes. To each his own....freedom ?

anisatan02c.gif

Well, as much as I hate to say it. Yes, buying drugs does help fund the world's terrorist factions and that commerical was a legitimate piece of information. So, if you are a moral and upstanding citizen, you should not buy drugs... solution: Grow/produce/manufacture your own.

Oh wait, thats against the law too... shit. I'm moving to Amsterdam.

neal said:
buying drugs helps fund the terrorists. yes, there was a tv commercial durring the superbowl that said that. this is fucking bullshit propaganda and it makes me ill. the fucking government will find any excuse to fucking swindle you into doing what they want you to. fuck that. i say buy as many drugs as you can get your hands on! hehe. naw just buy the ones you're going to do. dont waste money or anything.
-neal

well, the CIA used heroin sales during the vietnam war to fund an entire operation in laos. they smuggled it and weapons and stuff on Air America. afghanistan is a place they grow opium poppy. the usa gave the taliban $43 million for a job well done for not exporting it ( http://www.cato.org/dailys/08-02-02.html ). during the war, it seems the usa didn't bomb any of the poppy fields. afghanistan is once again back to its pre taliban levels of exporting opium--once again one of the world's top exporters. some war on drugs we and our british allies are running. http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/editorial/2207.htm
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnew...n-ever-is-about-to-hit-Britain-name_page.html

i heard from a communist prof that the DEA sells marijuana. don't know if that's true, but my knew a guy who sold lots of drugs; he was a DEA agent's son.

as far as i'm concerned, if you like drugs, have fun. just don't hurt anyone else. don't blow smoke in my face and don't crash your car into me. funding terrorists? as far as US code is concerned, in light of US foreign policy (even saying to iraq back in march that if hussein steps down we won't attack, or trying to assassinate him), when you pay your taxes you're funding terrorists, because US legal code defines such threats and actions as international terrorism: http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/2331.html i don't even know why they have such laws.

so, whatever. we probably fund terrorists when we buy food. everything's so mixed up, there's no black and white. it's all gray. one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

if drugs were legal, regulated by the FDA and sold in stores, the drug dealers of today would be out of business. but the beer companies will never allow that, just as the oil companies will never allow electric cars.

saw on the history channel the other day stuff about carlos the jackal, the famous terrorist. they said most of the stuff he was blamed for (especially by US, british, israeli, and french intelligence), he never did it. governments just needed a boogeyman to blame. when he got famous and was wanted by every country in the world, governments still helped him. russia and some other countries (france i think) made special passports for him so he could go undetected from one place to another. libya paid his hotel bills. the US helped him too. all the while, everyone said they wanted him caught. i could go on and on. everything people do funds terrorism because people are generally evil by nature.

yes, unregistered.. awesome job. I heard about that "subsidization" from the US to the Taliban... the US just has to get every little shithole under their sphere of influence. Its ironic what that money was likely used for considering where it came from. Nice call on the legislation that proves your government's own actions as hypocrisy. And the bit about Carlos the Jackal... it makes you wonder: Do you trust what your government tells you?

A Few Quotes for your pleasure:

"Before you can adress the problem of terrorism of the weak against the strong, you must adress the greater problem of terrorism of the strong against the weak" (paraphrased) -Noam Chomsky

"People are concerned with how to stop terrorism. The awnser is simple. Stop participating in it." -Noam Chomsky

Simply analyzing the layered in depth corruption of the worlds corrupt political systems connecting drugs and terrorism is nearly a timeless task. It is simply unbelievable what one can find if you know where to look.

Of course our Government is corrupt, but that doesn't mean we can't appreciate it. Yeah, it does things that are wrong but what government does it, after all its made of only men. But atleast we can have this discussion, and atlest tommorow I can crank in my heavy metal listen while i'm driving down a paved road. Buying drugs probably does in fact fund terrorism. No one should buy dugs any way. Drugs are a crutch for the weak. Altering your mental state to have a "good" time and escape reality is fucking weak. Shit happens, just every one isn't man enough to face it I guess.

Don't judge us. Nobody's forcing you to take drugs...it's up to people what they put into their own bodies. I smoke pot because it's fun...I don't do it that often (weekly at most), and I detect no fear of reality in myself. I don't smoke pot to escape - it's for recreational purposes. And I think many others do the same.

Weed probably isn't the best escape anyway...I've noticed that I get stuck on certain things when I'm high, and if I were depressed, I'd probably get stuck on that.