BWP re-release

Beth

null
Jun 13, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
Hi, guys...I just subscribed to this forum because I discovered that there are actually others out there who are as passionate about Opeth as I am..and I didn't think that was possible...anyway, I read most of the posts in the thread about the 2 new songs on the re-release, and it sounds to me like, while most of you downloaded the songs, a few of you already have the album itself....Where did you get it?? Because I've been checking the Metal Disc site, and it says that the album is expected to be released around mid-June, but I can't tell if it is available yet...and at cdnow, the release date is set for July 23!
Any help is appreciated...

Hey, and welcome to the forums ;)
Yes here you will feel at home, there are shitloads of Opeth supporters on this forum.

Well I'll tell you, the re-release is out, I just picked it up from my local HMV. I don't really know where to order it off the net though, sorry :p

\m/

Well, thank you.

And don't worry, I've tracked it down for a cheap price (metal disc).
I'll order it in a couple of days....ooh, I'm so happy

haha....hi, Opet.

solefald, I definitely think it is worth the money.....how I deciphered your message, I do not know...
I'm going somewhere Wednesday where I may be able to find it, but I doubt it...but that'd be great because I wouldn't have to wait on shipping....oh well, I'll see....I'm anticipating the release of the next album more than this though! ....or should I say releaseS..

beth, if you haven't ordered it yet, try clicking the End Records ad at the top of the screen (if you don't see one, refresh) and order it from them. it's $14 and free shipping to north america, and (hopefully) they track the traffic from UM.

Hey welcome Beth, what part of Kentucky are you from? I didnt think they grew Opeth fans out in Kentucky hehhe welcome! ;)

About the BWP re-release, if you are a die hard fan, its a must have...the 2 "new" songs on it are amazing :)

p.s. Some us are very passionate, sometimes tooo passionate :lol: Oh yeah and Mikael from Opeth posts here too, so yeh :loco:

saturnix, thank you so much! I will definitely be ordering it from there...

I am such a die hard Opeth fan that calling myself die hard just does no justice to my love for them...If the album were released with only one new song and was $100, I would still get it...if that gives you an idea of how I am when it comes to Opeth....and I know that Mikael posts here, and I think that just rules....he is so awesome..by far the most awesome musician in metal..or, heck, the most awesome musician in music..in my opinion....the day that I meet them all (or see them for that matter) will be the day that I could die happy...anyway, you're right, it goes against nature for many metal heads or Opeth fans to come from Kentucky....I'm actually the only metal head in this town and a girl at that....

It'd be pointless for me to tell you the town I live in unless you're from Kentucky yourself, because it's very small....soo, I'm in the south central region.....it's only a 10-15 minute drive to Tennessee....er, our county borders it (I guess you could've figured that out on your own)...so that's it, I guess...anything else you want to know? hehe....

lol Beth, I guess they broke the mold when they made you ;), I've been to lexington Kentucky many times, I have family there...Up untill now, I though the only metal that fluctuates down there, was the metal that made up car parts hehe

Dont be a stranger, if u want or If ur crazy, and have a sense of humor, check out the chat/off topic section..we be crazy mofo's hehe :lol: