BWP title track. Best ever.

Inconium Guard said:
Haha I actually do love Imagine, the song at least...It's very well written, and quite emotional too.
hehe, well written was last tuesday....imagine is maybe the greatest (at least rock) song of the 20th century.

it just humors me that people are saying metallica wrote something better...i cant help but laugh. no offense to anyone here, everyone has the right to their opinion. :)

I wouldn't say its the greatest rock song of the 20th century, but I understand why you could have that opinion...Maybe its just not my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be someone else's heheh.

Definitely a worthwhile listen though!

bangadrian said:
obey your master!

yeah i think bwp (the song) is a little longwinded. at times it seems to just drag on, especially at the end. they could have made the song a few minutes shorter, and it would have been way better. i must admit though, i'm a huge fan of the first 5 or 6 minutes.

and i'm gonna have to go ahead and second that vote for master of puppets.

I agree that BWP would have made an excellent 5-6 minutes evil song, like Demon of the Fall. I LOVE the first two 1/2 minutes of BWP but then it's a little too long before it starts to kick ass again I think.

Third vote for Master of Puppets... perfect trash song.

^ Stop being a baby, When I made my first thread I got ripped to shreds by these fuckers but I got over it :cool:

Stormwatch said:
I wonder why no one bothered flaming me in this thread like they did in the DVD thread? Perhaps because I wasn't criticising Opeth? Mmmm, what a shallow collection of fans.

What the hell...?

Could it be because you haven't said anything stupid in this particular thread?
It has nothing to do with liking Opeth, it has to do with being a loudmouth...

Shallow collection of fans? Yeah, ok. Whatever you want to believe.

Stormwatch said:
"Dechristianize" by Vital Remains

That song is goddamn awful. Its probably the only death metal song that really irritates me. And it is about 7 minutes too long.