BY OUR POWERS COMBINED....

Doomtroll

Cinnamon and Sodomy
Jan 7, 2007
the internet
doomentia.wordpress.com
(it's a captain planet reference, so if you don't know that show... then it probably makes no sense ;_; )

captainborknagarjw4.jpg

I KNOW, the art is awful, but it was just a joke, sorry sorry.
Just incase Imageshack doesn't work, then you can view it here: http://isjungfrun.deviantart.com/art/Borknagar-74970170

:lol: I think this is very well done, better than my efforts:

lazflame.jpg

Keep up the good work :p If and when I start my new Borknagar parody, I might borrow some of your stuff if that's ok, I'll ask first when the time comes :p

I might actually work on a stupid super hero Borknagar webcomic or something. they're such fun guys to me playing about with, I seem to never stop drawing them. :cry:
I'm sure that's a bit creepy though.

Also I hate Lars, he's a pain in the ass the draw.
I've been working on this huge oil painting of Solefald and Lars is the only one I have trouble doing. It's a shame because when it's finished it'll just be going up in my attic, I wanted to send it off to Cornelius but I'm sure he'd not care and it'd clutter up his place. Oh well~

haha

but they need to summon something. like when their powers combine, it summons vortex or garm... wearing a cheesy black metal outfit with the borknagar logo on their belt

also reminds me; captain planet one episode had a nemesis the pollution bad guys could summon named CAPTAIN POLLUTION. he was awesome. maybe you could have a nu metal band be their arch nemesis... like killswitch engage could summon an old, fucked up ronnie james dio

Edit: Caitlin Tuck? Any relation to Friar Tuck? HO HO HO I MADE A TASTELESS, BAD JOKE

haha

but they need to summon something. like when their powers combine, it summons vortex or garm... wearing a cheesy black metal outfit with the borknagar logo on their belt

also reminds me; captain planet one episode had a nemesis the pollution bad guys could summon named CAPTAIN POLLUTION. he was awesome. maybe you could have a nu metal band be their arch nemesis... like killswitch engage could summon an old, fucked up ronnie james dio

Edit: Caitlin Tuck? Any relation to Friar Tuck? HO HO HO I MADE A TASTELESS, BAD JOKE

lol, Why would they summon Simen of Garm when they have Mr. V? It makes no sense :p And their nemesis should be Dimmu Borgir :p for friendly rivalry ofcourse... but you did not just insult Dio... dear lord :erk: :lol:

EDIT: :lol: Look now I'm just as bad as you two.. :p

Dimmu Borgir will be that other group of super heroes trying to fight the bad guys, but Borknagar always gets there before them. Every night Silenoz returns to his castle, pulls out a microwave meal and cries to himself because Borknagar is much better than him and his gang.

Because Simen and Kristoffer obliterates Mr Vintersorg completely

Maybe so, but I think I Mr, V is the member who did their best work with this band. Garm Had Arcturus, And Vortex is just amazing any place you put him (Lamented Souls, Borkies, Borgir, Arcturus, Dagobah) :p

I still maintain to this day, while I prefer Simen's vocals, and TAC is my fav Borknagar album, I think the band has made better strides with Vintersorg. Empiricism is their best cd I think, not my favourite but their best, if that makes sense.

I do understand what you're saying, but I just thought, if someone had the ability to summon Garm, Vortex or V, they should summon Garm first and foremost, then Vortyboy, then the V.

commaedit: holy shit lots of commas there

Well now I'm drunk and still looking at it omgz its so cool

Oystein has beedy little eyes lolol my favorite part is where Asgeir says "NO! HEART ISN'T VERY METAL"! That's something he would totally say. :lol:

And Mr.V's haircut IS stupid hahahah sorry Mr.V. You captured Lars's face on that picture perfectly! That stupid Naemi comic Simens wife makes is bad you should be making them.

And Mr.V's haircut IS stupid hahahah sorry Mr.V. You captured Lars's face on that picture perfectly! That stupid Naemi comic Simens wife makes is bad you should be making them.

Mr. V doesn't need a good haircut.

He has the power of Math behind him. Math obliterates all need for haircare products.

Awesome comic! Congrats Caitlin! :headbang::kickass::worship: :headbang:

Captain Planet rules, I loved that series. :)

Please don't insult the Dwarf (aka Dio).

And yeah Varg could be the bad guy :p, and Euronymous could be an un-dead summon or something.

Garm would be summon #2, and Simen would be #3, obtained only when all actual Bork members do a dance ritual (or something).

I like Mr.V's haircut, don't know what's the deal with it. I think it looks good, it's different :) .