byron Stroud in Fear factory

SunlapseVertigo said:
Burton C. Bell is one of my personal all time favorite vocalists. It doesn't matter if you say stuff like "he doesn't do much with his clean vocals" or whatever, because it's all in the way they sound. I love his clean vocals, most notably at the end of "Pisschrist". And he's a damn good growler too.
Pisschrist is my favorite FF song. His clean vocals on that track are his best I think.

Range is not necessarily the mark of a good vocalist, although only Mikael Akerfeldt can rival his clean/growl transition.

Bell can evoke intense emotion with only a few notes, especially considering how cold and machine-like the band's style is.

My buddy told me today that Fear Factory have a ton of touring coming up including a Jagermeister Tour with Slipknot ! Sounds like they are getting the big gigs (Already played shows with Korn, like 'em or hate 'em, thats a big show !)......I'm curious as to when Byron is going to get more time to play with SYL ?

I just hope this does'nt interfere with SYL too much, that would suck ! I could'nt imagine SYL not playing for a year or two cuz of Byron being in FF. Does anyone know whats up with how long Byron is in FF for ?

all4dametal said:
Does anyone know whats up with how long Byron is in FF for ?

Byron plays in three bands now and Dev won't tour before Summer .
I hope that the guys will focus on every good music they can write for SYL :Spin:

The question is : what will be the deal with Century Media ?

That would be fucking cool if SYL and FF toured together.....who would headline ? I guess FF would headline due to more record sales. I wonder if both bands would be into that ? Imagine if you added DTB opening the show !!!! Now we're talking ! :)

That would be awesome!

They could do guest appearances.

Bell singing Life...

Devin screaming along to Replica...

Hoglan and Herrera having a drum-off...

*creams pants, ruins chair, stains floor*