C of B 2 Headline

The G man

Aug 6, 2003
So it's confirmed is everyone happy?, not heared them myself I'm going to pick up a couple of their cd's at the weekend. Can anyone recommend any of their albums for the uniniciated

Eagle said:
They're a good all round band and I recommend Follow The Reaper and I'm hopping we get Sinergy on the bill as they share musicians and are more superior. Cracking news about Threshold and Sonata Arctica also!
Sonata Arctica !? wow , ive only resently got into them , cool . where do you get your information ? no one bloody told me...VINCENT!

sorry, just went to the website and saw it with my own eyes... i was still working on my own sources from earlier in the day... wow... im so excited... best day so far thisa year, easily... really cant wait for bloodstock!

Bodom were the only reason I was going to go to Wacken as they were the band I thought would be least likely to play the UK this year but also one I wanted to see the most, looks like I'm glad I saved £300!!!
I LOVE you vince and the other organiser people!

CoB kick arse. I'd recomend Hatecrew Deathroll over the other albums, but that's just me being awkward ;>

I don't know Sonata Arctica at all, so I'm not yet excited, but Threshold????

It's ben a while, but I recall liking them at 14, which is promising....

Hatecrew Deathroll IMO wasn't as good as the other stuff, but it's all still pretty great. They will probably be playing most of their set from that album because it's supposed to be perfect for performing live!

Joe5now said:
Hatecrew Deathroll IMO wasn't as good as the other stuff, but it's all still pretty great. They will probably be playing most of their set from that album because it's supposed to be perfect for performing live!

Yeah it is very good live material they played it at there gig in sheffield and it fucking ruled along with such classics as hatebreeder,Children Of Decadence,Evertime i Die etc, cant wait to see em again :D

Slev: HCDR's songs are the best live, don't get me wrong all of their stuff is great live but 1000 people all shouting "woah oah" dureing You're Better Off Dead is fantastic.

BS04 is already looking to be the best of the lot, I'll try to get hold of that Threshold album in my local record shops second hand section (I think Its called "Cloned") but they are one of the bands I really regret missing at BS02 (I can't remember were I was actualy, proboally waiting for Bal-Sagoth...curse exams, now my long term memory is failing)

Still if you put a cirtan British unsigned Black Metal band on the bill it'd be perfect...