Well ain't that a b

Jax said:
Check the band's merch page, you don't need a credit card to buy there (not sure why people always assume that you do..).
THANK YOU!!! I wasn't aware you could order stuff off the website without a credit card! I just ordered Twilight special edition and Dark Chapter :):):)

Tubbs_Mcgee said:
You know what, this really stinks. I haven't told anyone on the forum but I only pwn 1 Symphony X album (The Oddysey). I've heard many songs from their other cd's, but I feel sad that I have only heard 1 full album... It's because none of the music stores I go to have any of the albums!!! I'm gonna be ordering some online soon (finally), but isn't that just most unfortunate? Anyone else have this much difficulty finding Symphony X albums?

..yes! I'm in far north QLD Australia, and we now have (in the past year) acquired all of 1 metal store, who by the way has never heard of Symphony X. I own 3 albums which I bought in Sydney. Until my debit card shows up, I have been holding off on getting the rest. You're definately not alone out there in your difficulties.

I bought mine through Amazon (apart from the first alb, Prelude To The Millennium (sp?) and the live 'uns - they're the only ones I haven't got) because SymX albs are pretty hard to come by unless I go into the city centre, but then I got risk of coming home with no legs lol.

Mind you, I was walking my gf through the city centre earlier today (yep I braved it), and was rooting through the metal section in HMV, and I stumbled upon Michael Pinnella's Enter By The Twelfth Gate alb. So I bought it with the last of my earnings ... no beer for a week now lol

I have seen them in Strawberrys and Newbury Comics, just the last 2 or 3 albums though...Newbury comics pwns though, I find all kinds of crazy shit there from Sonata Artica to Anorexia Nervosa...

I actually bought the live CD and V at the same time at Strawberries about a year ago. Best Buy does have SX cds, but only Odyssey and Divine Wings.

You think SX is bad? Try finding Ayreon in the store, shyea right LOL

-Josh

Ayreon albums are simple to find where I live. I've seen The Human Equation, Into The Electric Castle, The Universal Migrator, and Actual Fantasy at both FYE and Best Buy.

I just ordered all 3 solo albums last night. Can't wait to get 'em. By me, Ayreon albums are found one at a time. But for now, I can't get enough of Flight of the Migrator!!! So many good people on that one.

I just finished a Thermodynamics problem that took me 5 hours. It would have taken me less than 30 minutes if I read the problem carefully. I need some alcohol...

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Ayreon albums are simple to find where I live. I've seen The Human Equation, Into The Electric Castle, The Universal Migrator, and Actual Fantasy at both FYE and Best Buy.

you would think otherwise, but its true here in set amentet too:erk: (st. louis).

Yngwie albums are also more common.