Does Anyone Else Have Trouble Finding Symphony X Albums?

MagentaPork

New Metal Member
Aug 28, 2003
Visit site
I have been to the following CD stores and still have found no symphony x material:

2 Best Buys
1 Circuit City
1 FYE
2 Local Used CD Stores

Anyone have any suggestions in the Chicagoland area in which I would be able to find any of their albums?

FYE can order it for you. They should be able to get it in within a week or 2. I work at one in mississippi and we have every release.

You're not going to find them at Best Buy, or any trendy places in the mall (obviously). I'd recommend ordering them online, or searching in smaller, more metal-oriented music stores.

i get all my music currently from utopia, i'll be going to metal mayhem when i move to melbourne (yay!). but utopia, although isnt the best store, they do have every syx cd.

FYE seems to have them in most of their stores. I know I found most of SyX's albums in the one here North of Pittsburgh.

You're best bet is to order them online through Theend as they are cheaper. You just won't get them for a few days.

I think FYE is the best corporate CD store outside of the internet. They have all of the Symphony X CDs as well as Opeth, Iced Earth, Fates Warning, Queensryche, Dream Theater, Yngwie, Vai, Nightwish, Cryptopsy, Nile...

As well as a bunch of other unpopular stuff...

My local FYE has both V and The Odyssey limited ed. Best Buy has nothing...CC has nothing, but Coconuts has V. A local chain here near Cleveland called Quonset Hut has all of their releases.

I actually got all my SymX cd's on ebay except for The Odyssey which I got from metalages.com. Yeah I know I probably shouldn't have bought them on ebay but oh well, it doesn't mean I don't love the band any less :D I won't do it again I promise.