Hearing Symohony X on the radio!!

What I wouldn't give to hear Symohony X on the radio. :p

Ok guys I'll admit, I suck at typing and don't edit my work, thus Symphony X became Symohony X, I didn't even notice the error until someone brought it up. Its jsut wried how poelpe can sitll magnage to raed wehn siht is msesed up. Yeah we have all heard of that study, probably on myspace, about how people just memorize the first and last letter, blah, blah blah... Yeah.

Ok guys I'll admit, I suck at typing and don't edit my work, thus Symphony X became Symohony X, I didn't even notice the error until someone brought it up. Its jsut wried how poelpe can sitll magnage to raed wehn siht is msesed up. Yeah we have all heard of that study, probably on myspace, about how people just memorize the first and last letter, blah, blah blah... Yeah.

Just ignore dparker. he's a douche. no one else gives a shit about spelling errors in general. unless your sentences are pretty much illegible... yeah.

I was just being an ass. :kickass: