HOLY SHIT! I heard Symphony X on Sirius today!

TechX said:
ok thanx, no problem. If you see anything again please post it here so I can see it. I get on these boards at least once a week. Updates on Sirius prog show coming soon!!

I am excited; I just recently ordered Sirius. I really hope that prog show gets up and going! When that happens, and Howard Stern is on satellite, Sirius will become my new favorite toy :)

Progged said:
I've heard Angel off of Russel's solo album several times on "The Bone Yard ch. 41" on XM, but I've yet to hear any SyX stuff.

Yup. They started playing Angel a couple of months ago...and just recently started playing the heck out of "Gaia!!!" NOW WE NEED TO GET SYMPHONY X on XM!!!

email boneyard@xmradio.com Tell them to play SX!

Well the radio station I work at is nowhere near Sirius or XM, but I play SX a lot. Russell Allen too. If you're interested in hearing SX on the radio, head over to the Romeo/Pinnella interview thread for details.

There's just something about hearing music you like on the radio that cds at home can't compare to.

:D Well I read your signature and watched the vanden plas forum, where I found this "ask vanden plas" thing, and I would like to have something for Symphony X => "ask Symphony X"

actually thats the 1st time i had heard SX...it was on surius 27...they played smoke and mirrors...that was a while ago...now ive got ALL of their albums:headbang:

the_satanic_rabbit said:
That station (Hard Attack) plays good songs once in a while, but for every good song there are 3 or 4 crappy nu-metal songs. :(

I won't be renewing my sirius subscription.

violin.gif

Oh, and I'm sure FM plays a much bigger variety. :p