Caddilac Rock Box

chaosofanthrax

the sick and brutal one
ok check this out. here in nyc every friday and saturday night. so sir charles was a couple of weeks ago. i missed it because i was jamming with my band and i don't really listen to it. so my cousin tapes it for me . he bring right before we go to head to see opeth yesterday. eddie trunk the hosy interviews charlie. he plays most of the songs we have heard. but yet they get to Caddilac Rock Box. dime does this weird intro thing saying. hey its dime hanging out at Caddilac Rock Box. the song sounds like a really slow song but its great john vox are killer like always. i will say again and again. this album sounds so fucking killer!!!!!! then charlie plays superhero the studio verison, another killer song. for those of you here in the metro area. this dude eddie trunk on 102.7 will playin 2 new anthrax songs every saturday until the record comes out. tune into it!!!! its from 10pm-2am.by the way opeth kicked ass last nite!!!

Originally posted by chaosofanthrax
not really a balld not a killer slow song that speeds up in the chorus. dime solo sounds killer sounds a lil like a kiss feel.

Sounds like KISS! Cool. So did "Giving the Horns" Anyway though, I haven't heard "Cadillac Rock Box," but I swear, when I heard the title, I thought "man if I still had my radio show on Friday night, I'd play KISS' "Cadillac Dreams" and segue right into "Cadillac Rock Box." I know that has nothing to do with anything, but that's my thought for the day.

Keep it in the Family is a slow song and its about as heavy as things get (would've sounded better with Bush mind).

It'll be cool - cant wait to hear it, like the rest of the tracks.