this really could be there best yet

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
from the songs ive managed to get so far this album is a godsend to me,anyplace but here rocks so hard love charlies drumming in that song,superhero another fine tune that rocks really hard,another thing thats cool is the intro,nice acoustic start then the intensity picks up,weve come for u all is something u could have expected from twisted sister

solos are absolutely kick ass cant wait to see who gets credit for them cause i know charlie is capable of such greatness

it seems to me like have have got the best parts outta sown stomp and volume and mixed it into one,the best sounding album ive heard from them,ahhhhhhhh i cannot go on enough how much this album rocks,bush's best vocal effort by far.

its scary becuse i still havent heard black deliha,nobody knows anything strap it on,crash or cadillac rock box yet.

if i was to campare it with the other bush albums i would say it leans more towards stomp,just a no filler all killer straight down the line metal record!!!

i wanna hear what everyone else thinks???

i just got the whole cd & i agree with with stomp & vol.8 rolled in2 one.charlie is an amazing drummer & it shows on the new cd.bush's vocals are great.i wish they would release the old stuff w/bush doing the vocals.especially P.O.T.dark album with a dark voice

it would be nice an all,but the reality is they dont sell 3 million copies everytime they release an album,so bush doing reruns is very unlikely

anthrax with bush live i have heard indians antisocial in my world caught in a mosh i am the law and they sound killer!