Caggiano,Bush,Vera start new band!! 1st gig in Chile !!!

Too bad no one else from Anthrax has an online column, otherwise we would have known about this alot sooner than a month after the fact. Damn internet and people finding shit out nanoseconds after it happens. The media too. Remember when your only source of national/political news was ABC news and the newspaper? Now you've got MSNBS, CNN, FOXNEWS, CNBC,etc etc.

I remember when my only source of metal news were zines that my local "record" store had. That's how I found out about Belladonna leaving Anthrax. Now I find out about Bush possibly leaving through a laptop on a message board.

AlexStomp said:
Too bad no one else from Anthrax has an online column, otherwise we would have known about this alot sooner than a month after the fact. Damn internet and people finding shit out nanoseconds after it happens. The media too. Remember when your only source of national/political news was ABC news and the newspaper? Now you've got MSNBS, CNN, FOXNEWS, CNBC,etc etc.

I remember when my only source of metal news were zines that my local "record" store had. That's how I found out about Belladonna leaving Anthrax. Now I find out about Bush possibly leaving through a laptop on a message board.

its funny how i used to have to wait for the only monthly metal mag for news on the metal world,sometimes there would be nothing on anthrax for months on end,things were alot simpler without the internet lol,u just excepted it,now we want everything right away

<ironmaidenfanfont> I WANT A NEW ARMORED SAINT ALBUM! REVELATIONS WAS FUCKING EXCELLENT!! HOW ABOUT A FOLLOW UP ALBUM??</ironmaidenfanfont>

ThraxDude said:
<ironmaidenfanfont> WHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINE<ironmaidenfanfont>

Even better.