Call to Arms - tickets on sale tomorrow

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
This is it everyone!

Time to show PP USA our support! Everyone who's not a gold badge holder (or a sponsor) know exactly what to do tomorrow morning.

Please tell all of your friends, post it on social media, other forums, etc. It's time for another ProgPower USA sellout. I think it can be done.

Let's show Glenn he has no reason to even consider calling it a day!! :)

This is it everyone!

Time to show PP USA our support! Everyone who's not a gold badge holder (or a sponsor) know exactly what to do tomorrow morning.

Please tell all of your friends, post it on social media, other forums, etc. It's time for another ProgPower USA sellout. I think it can be done.

Let's show Glenn he has no reason to even consider calling it a day!! :)

Well said.

The special exclusive sets may be paying dividends... I know 2 people who have finally committed to going next year after years of inaction, and 1 person who is returning after not going for a few years, primarily because of Streets, Mercy Falls, and Celestial Entrance. I'm guessing ticket sales will be strong.

My twitter feed is blowing up right now. I still don't believe any of my friends are coming, but man they're pretending harder than they ever have.

Assuming its a sellout, any predictions on when it will be sold out?

I'd guess early November at the latest, since there are already 500+ RSVPs on Facebook.

Fuck! Well, I guess I won't be able to get the tickets any time soon. You can only buy tickets with a ticketmaster account and i forgot my password. Can't access my email from here, so hopefully the internet at my house will be working when I get home (it wasn't working this morning).

Fuck! Well, I guess I won't be able to get the tickets any time soon. You can only buy tickets with a ticketmaster account and i forgot my password. Can't access my email from here, so hopefully the internet at my house will be working when I get home (it wasn't working this morning).

Set up a new account with a new email address. :)

We've purchased ours.. already printed them out to hang on my desk next to my PP XV poster. :)

Bought two pair. Now November needs to hurry so I can lock-in that Pagan's Mind set. Can't believe I skipped them when they played last time.