Calling all americans!

Sinister Mephisto said:
I actually don't think the goverment is paranoid, I think they're creating most of the problems and trying to make the people paranoid. I feel guilty for living here and I'd feel guilty for leaving without fixing anything, however, I still want to move to canada/europe. :(

actually, it is a secret masonic society behind the gov:kickass: , many of which are also occupying important positions in the us gov. (not to mention the UN, Europe, Asia etc. etc. etc. )the only thing i can fix, is to educate people about the Dupe Wars.:Smokin: :Smokin: we have been gettin duped since the beginning of time

jesse ventura bounced months ago. let's go to canada, mephisto! i wanna go tour wth kataklysm ;) ) (i was thinking of actually applying to college there too ;) ) nobody is going to be safe from the new world order!

don't take MY word for it, this sums it all up:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1275479632590921971&q=new+world+order&pl=true

www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.tv
alex jones, is at the frontier of the new american revolutionary movement or whatever u wanna call it. . .
off-topic, yet true. . .
hope i don't get sniped!:headbang:

god bless america, god bless the world . . .

I found that european countries such as holland from my experience seem to have american accents when they speak english. But anyways, bastards going OT on my important thread! :loco: and thanks kazrog, maybe we could hook up while i'm there and have a few beers, i'm staying in santa maria for a week or so, so i could easily come down and see ya.

Edit: Oh shit! I keep forgetting about being 21 to drink, sucks only being 20 lol

Just out of interest kazrog, how much did your i5 set you back from Instrumental Music, and will I get a discount if I mention I know you? :)

people from new york and new jersey speak very clearly, but some of them got that sopranos thing going on. me personally, i got a little jon travolta sat night fev bensonhurst brooklyn thing going on nom sain?

OzNimbus said:
Don't feel guilty for living in America. There's nothing wrong with being an American. But I do think Michael Moore had a point with his "culture of fear" reference in Bowling for Columbine

<rant>I think Michael Moore should shut the fuck up with his ranting of United States' "decadence". You should be the last one to speak of that if you have multiple millions of dollars and weigh 300lbs. But you do have a point with throwing all this P.C. bullshit out the window and fucking nail the people who want to do harm to civilizations here and abroad. All these left wing commie pinko faggots and tree huggin hippies in congress and in the media are tying everyone's hands from getting the job done. </rant>

Sorry, blacked out there for a second. What were we talking about?

kaomao said:
Outside america a lot of people think that, at least that's what we think here in italy.
When I listen to people from NYC (movies/internet videos) they got a clearer pronunciation.
when I was in scotland people living in edimburgh had a clear pronunciation too, I can't say the same thing about london people the home of the standard english language, very fast and furious ahahhahah
Anyway it's easier to understand the americans :) and this forum helped me out a lot!

Maurizio

haha that's funny, I went to Scotland and it felt like a foreign language. I went to Paris on the same vacation and the English-speakers there were far more understandable! Funny.

Genius Gone Insane said:
haha that's funny, I went to Scotland and it felt like a foreign language. I went to Paris on the same vacation and the English-speakers there were far more understandable! Funny.

Yep I remember that on the special features of "The Snatch" dvd an american actor said something about english and americans: two country divided by the same language o_O
Ahahah well french people have their own pronunciation, they keep it even when they speak english, at work I have talked to a few frenchy persons by phone and soon as they started speaking I said "Oh god this is frenchy" hehehehe.
Italian people really can't speak english that good, "flat" pronunciation grammatical errors etc etc
Genius if you'll go to Italy don't expect the best english ever eheheh :) :lol:

Maurizio

Actually, Italians aren't particularly high up on my list of friends (no offense)&#8230;shortly after the NYC terrorism, I was in Greece and this Italian kid walks past me and my friend, farts on us, and says, "thaaat eees for Amerrrrica." I didn't know whether to laugh or punch him in the face.

I mean, what's not to like about this?!
000.jpg

kaomao said:
Yep I remember that on the special features of "The Snatch" dvd an american actor said something about english and americans: two country divided by the same language
Maurizio

That's a George Bernard Shaw quote, I think. "England and America; two countries separated by a common language."

J

Genius Gone Insane said:
Actually, Italians aren't particularly high up on my list of friends (no offense)&#8230;shortly after the NYC terrorism, I was in Greece and this Italian kid walks past me and my friend, farts on us, and says, "thaaat eees for Amerrrrica." I didn't know whether to laugh or punch him in the face.

You had to kill him.
We're not all the same, there's good and bad.... :) we're not just: Mafia/Eros Ramazzatto/Laura Pausini/spaghetti

Maurizio

That's a funny video...and believing a video produced by people with only a tenuous grasp of both spelling and grammar? If you want to know what the Masons do, go ask one...they are far from secret about themselves...

Not flaming you, just think all the 'consipracies' are out of hand. Individuals can make mistakes and not be 'evil'...people can gather in groups with like-minded people and not be 'secret societies'...

People are looking too hard to find conspiracies to blame for things, or entire societies, instead of taking responsiblity for their actions. "The Columbine kids weren't nut-jobs...they were made bad by our society!"

Really? And Thetans are really the cause of all our bad energy? I need auditing? It costs how much?

:lol:

quote=xmidihcx]actually, it is a secret masonic society behind the gov:kickass: , many of which are also occupying important positions in the us gov. (not to mention the UN, Europe, Asia etc. etc. etc. )the only thing i can fix, is to educate people about the Dupe Wars.:Smokin: :Smokin: we have been gettin duped since the beginning of time

jesse ventura bounced months ago. let's go to canada, mephisto! i wanna go tour wth kataklysm ;) ) (i was thinking of actually applying to college there too ;) ) nobody is going to be safe from the new world order!

don't take MY word for it, this sums it all up:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1275479632590921971&q=new+world+order&pl=true

www.infowars.com
www.prisonplanet.tv
alex jones, is at the frontier of the new american revolutionary movement or whatever u wanna call it. . .
off-topic, yet true. . .
hope i don't get sniped!:headbang:

god bless america, god bless the world . . .[/quote]

Genius Gone Insane said:
I mean, what's not to like about this?!
000.jpg

Uhm Baggio.... I think I'm the only Italian who doesn't give a fuck about soccer.
When Milan A.c. plays in San Siro and I'm at my rehearsal space, it takes 45 to 1 hour to get home when they finished playing, while normally it takes just 30 mins...
Yes I hate soccer, so boring .......

Maurizio