Calling all Live Sound Engineers in London

DigitalMetal

Building a Mini SSL
Jan 23, 2009
London UK
Hi,
This past weekend my band had a rather unfortunate situation at a gig we were booked for, where the Live sound "engineer" didnt have much of a clue what he was doing and we pretty much ended up having to grab one of my friends out of the crowd to jump in and sort things out for us.

I would like to know if there are any of you in London who are for hire to attend and do sound for our shows in the future (will be UK wide),
Right now im just investigating the prospect, as like most bands we dont have loads of money, but id like to know what you would charge or expect per show etc to give me an idea to start from.

Likewise if you are a graduating/studying AE student and would like the experience maybe we can sort out a deal?

Let me know you skill level/experience etc.

Any comments / tips welcome by reply to this thread or PM.

Thanks !

I know a few people in the London area. They are usually in the £50+ range for a days work.

ok thanks for the input, are they likley to be interested in some odd work from us? could you perhaps pose the question to any of them and put them in touch with me, i can PM you my email address if any seem interested.

Thanks