Industrial/electronic engineers?

NordLead

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2009
This forum apparently has metal covered :) I was wondering if there was a forum or community out there where engineers that are experienced in the electronic/industrial field hang out. You know, just like this forum, but for electronic or industrial music. There are a few various places out there that have smaller sections devoted to it, but nothing I've found so far has quality like this place.

I'm looking for someone experienced in these types of music to help me out with a new project that I'm working on and wanted to ask if anyone could give me the heads up.

I have the same problem, never found a industrial forum that was beyond bedroom kids with reason copies.

I lurked for a while in dogs on acid, on the gearslutz subforum ( I know there's some gs detractors here, but it has been really helpful to me)

And I love my nord rack 2x too :D

We can make this very thread the official biggest knowledgeable electronic/industrial engineers forum of the world! :lol:

And, I think I'd rather sell my house before my Nord Lead :kickass:

Fuck yeah. Next to the Sneap forum, this is my fave. This week alone I've downloaded 20 or so fantastic free synths there, better than some of the not free softwares out there.. I dabble in what you'd call ambient/industrial, love the good synth sounds, man. https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/994726/succubi_limousine.mp3 there's some goofing around just with freeware synths and a midi graph in reaper, it's kind of like ACID but with better everything plus metal guitars/bass/drums if you want them in there. So yeah, you got one here who is cool with adding electronics to recordings. :)

jeez that's really cool!

what synths did you use, if you don't mind sharing?

well fuck, thought your were asking about actual electronic engineers, since I happen to be one :)

Fuck yeah. Next to the Sneap forum, this is my fave. This week alone I've downloaded 20 or so fantastic free synths there, better than some of the not free softwares out there.. I dabble in what you'd call ambient/industrial, love the good synth sounds, man. https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/994726/succubi_limousine.mp3 there's some goofing around just with freeware synths and a midi graph in reaper, it's kind of like ACID but with better everything plus metal guitars/bass/drums if you want them in there. So yeah, you got one here who is cool with adding electronics to recordings. :)

Yeah - their forum is bustin with electro-musicians as well dude. Join up! :Smokin:

Oh... and if you like synths, check out the HG Fortune, NovaKill, and Ugo shit! :headbang: