calling the oldschool.i really need your help

baldyboy

Sep 2, 2003
planet thanet.uk.
www.paniccell.com
guys,

i know i'm a bad nOOb as i generally only post about my band stuff,with the odd witty comment on other things......:lol:

but i really,really need the help of you all and anyone else that you can get to help us.
we are on a shortlist of 8 bands to tour europe with megadeth next year,and we have to be voted on for it..

i need you all to help me and vote for panic cell to tour with megadave.it would be a dream come true.

help me obi wan...your my only hope

megadethtourofdutyjxtxq2.jpg

and heres the direct link:
http://www.theliveline.com/

thanks guys!

Cool Baldy! I'll help you no problem.

BTW Did you send the Promo of your new album to me or Aardschok yet?
I can't seem to remember... :erk:

Could you PM me?

Thanks!

Voted. Congrats, you are around 51% killing the competence.

NP: Anacrusis - Butcher's Block

Voted! I also saw Sonic Syndicate was in the running. There's a pic & a post on the Symphony X forum where the people all sat down in the pit, & flipped them off, allegedly....

Voted! I also saw Sonic Syndicate was in the running. There's a pic & a post on the Symphony X forum where the people all sat down in the pit, & flipped them off, allegedly....

Sonic Syndicate?! They already have a bigger indie label backing them.
I like their music but frankly fuck them they can get their own tour with another Nuclear Blast artist...
:saint:

Yeah, I was at that show and it was pretty terrible. I'm willing to vote for anyone in order to keep SS off the tour, as I plan on seeing it.