calling the oldschool.i really need your help

thanks jonnyd!!

yep,3 more bands have been added,bringing the percentage scores down,but at the moment we're still way ahead of the game,with the help of our friends.its greatly appreciated guys,really is.
as i said at the beginning,its bad of me that i dont post on here as much as i used to,life has become very,very busy,but i love the umos..you guys are the creme de la creme of the metal knowledge world.cheers guys!

lol,yep your right there j-dubya.
i do feel sorry for the guys in war machine.dave put mout a press release saying they couldnt do it as it wasnt viable....war mchine had never been asked or contacted by megadave or anyone on his firm to ask about thier availability,or more importantly,never even recieved an email saying "well done on winning,your not touring,we chose someone else"or anything...

3 minutes of daves managers assistants time,thats all it would have taken for them to not look like total wankers....

the other band that beat the eventual tour choice,speed theory,have also not heard why evile got chosen above them..

the big coincidence of course being that evile,the band from the poll that were chosen,also happen to share the same agent as main support job for a cowboy.

dave really needed to be a bit more honest with people.but i guess he doesnt feel the need.....

the other band that beat the eventual tour choice,speed theory,have also not heard why evile got chosen above them..

I don't know Speed theory but Evile have some mean old school thrash, actually too heavy IMO for Megadeth so it's Panic Cell for that matters.

sorry to hear about all the B.S. surrounding this online poll and the announcement of the 'winner'. Sad when business people can't remember it's still a business and needs to be handled and run like one. communication being the key to any successful relationship.

Wishing you guys all the best! Hugs, Kristy

thanks kristy! i was a bit gutted about not winning-thats life-but i was really quite appauled by how megadeths people have handled the aftermath of it...i guess thier feeling is is that they are unimportant bands and to just ignore it,which is a real shame.like i say,it would have taken a few minutes,an apologetic email,then everyone would have felt less hard done by.its not difficult.