Camden Underworld September 10th

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
I'm sure most of you guys will have seen the announcement that Primitai will be joining us for this show and we will be announcing the final band on Friday May 20th.

Also announced is a very special guest appearance by none other than Andrea Martongelli who is flying in from Italy to be with us :)

Despite this we still have further news to announce relating to this show.....gonna be one hell of a party :)

Primitai are new to me, great to give the lesser knowns some well-deserved light. I'll have to check out their stuff.

The pasta-fuelled guitar god himself returning back on stage in the underworld is icing on the cake!!!! That's really awesome of him!

Get as much of the PQ gang at that gig as possible, say I :lol: :headbang:

We are really pleased to announce that Norwich based thrashers Shrapnel will be joining the bill for the Underworld show on September 10th as our special guests. Signed to Candlelight Records and coming on like prime time Slayer, these guys are guaranteed to get all yer heads banging during their set. Can't wait!

Check the guys out here

https://www.facebook.com/ShrapnelOfficial/

The full line up for the show is as follows

Power Quest
Shrapnel
Primitai

There will be a poster/flyer for the show available very soon and will be posted here on FB

Don't forget doors open at 6pm for this event as there is a curfew at 22:00, so expect the first band on stage around 6:30pm. We'll be bringing you full running times a bit nearer the event.

Thanks to Factory Music Management for their assistance with putting this awesome line up together

https://www.facebook.com/factorymusicagency/

Reactions: Kingface
Every support band so far has been a treat to check out. Can't wait to see this all come together on the night! Going to be a hell of an evening. One for the history books! :headbang:

I can't quite believe I'm seeing PQ in 3 days.

It's totally surreal. A dream come true! I remember the announcement of the split and how many people dreamed of a return over the years! And now in just 3 days...the Quest goes on once more!

Reactions: Kingface
Have a drink for me, fellas. Very much wish I could be there. Hopefully there will be some footage/pictures? Would love to get my grubby mitts on a copy of that EP one day :)