Power Quest on the Dean stand at the London Guitar Show!!

deanuk

Dean UK
Apr 17, 2007
UK
www.deanguitars.uk.com
27th to the 29th of April London ExCel Centre

UK Based Power Metal band Power Quest will be appearing for autograph signing and meet and greet on the Dean Guitars stand at this years London Guitar Show!

Following their great success after their recent European Tour, Power Quest guitarist and to coincide with the re-release of their albums “Wings of Forever” and “Neverworld” Andrea Martongelli who is also a well known guitar teacher in Italy, running regular workshops and clinics, will fly in from Italy to support band mate Steve Scott (bass) in appearing at this years London Guitar Show.

Power Quest has got their wings! When will you get yours? :headbang:

For further information see:

www.bill-lewington.com
www.deanguitars.uk.com
www.deanguitars.com
www.power-quest.co.uk
www.londonguitarshow.co.uk

Just ask me :))
Andrea will be there Saturday and Sunday all day, Kiwi will be there on Sunday, and both days I'll be the bodyguard to make sure they're not getting overrun by the masses or the girls...lol

im pretty sure Andrea will be there saturday and sunday and ill be there sunday for sure and ill try and make saturday if i can ... all going well :headbang:

see you guys there !!! should be a fun time with the Dean Guys !!!!

well have a few things to give away too :heh:

Nice to see you guys today, although only briefly. Sorry I just vanished, but I went outside for a piss and a beer and they wouldn't let me back into the exhibition cos I didn't have a stamp on my hand. I was well pissed off, cos I wanted to get my albums signed:lol: Still, good to see you anyway :kickass: