Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press Release 17.01.2007

Dean Guitars endorsement
Anglo-Italian Melodic Power Metal band Power Quest is proud to announce their endorsement affiliation
with Bill Lewington on behalf of
Dean Guitars.
Dean Guitars has been working with top artists for more than 3 decades and co-operates with the likes of
Iron Maiden, Trivium, Def Leppard, Ozzy, Sammy Hagar, Michael Angelo Batio and many more well-known
artists.
Andrea Martongelli will be using the Dean Cadillac Black Gold and the USA Pro Cadillac Guitars:" The
sound of a Dean is fantastic, I am looking forward to bring them out on tour!". Alessio Garavello will be using
a Dean V Black Gold and a Michael Schenker Custom. Bass man Steve Scott will be playing the Dean
Demonator 4 Bass: "If you’re playing metal then you’re playing Dean, nothing else compares to the power of
the Demonator 4". For any more information regarding these guitars, please visit the web site
www.deanguitars.uk.com.
Power Quest will be on tour in Europe for the first time between
February 16 th and March 7 th 2007 with
legendary Brazilian metal band
Angra and Greek metallers Firewind. For full tour dates and news updates,
please visit the websites:
http://www.myspace.com/powerquest or http://www.power-quest.co.uk
For further information please contact: SteveW@power-quest.co.uk or Manuela@power-quest.co.uk
Power Quest are:
Steve Williams- keyboards
Steve Scott – bass
Alessio Garavello – vocals & guitars
Andrea Martongelli - guitars
Francesco Tresca - drums

Meah, I could also just post a piccy here.

l_874a8f7f01dabd8694bee7e8c72c5aec.jpg

Endorsements are good i'm sure, should get some more exposure and funding and such!

Though i'm not a fan of the Dean headstocks... They're waaay oversized on some of the guitars. I did try out a flying v dean when i bought my Jackson KVX10 and it didn't play too badly really, came close to getting it but didn't like the only colour they had it in.

Anyhoo the pics look damned metal and it's nice to see Alessio weilding a guitar!

Sorry guys for not saying so earlier but WEY-FUCKING-HEY!!!! As a guitarist I know for sure they are supreme guitars, beautiful tone.

Well done! 2007 is defintely a year of PQ!!!

What strings are you endorsing?