Camden Underworld September 10th

First post on here (usually a Bloodstock forumer)
Just wanted to say what a great night it was in London Saturday.
Excellent setlist,good-and friendly crowd and Ashley Edison-as great as he is-absolutely exceeded all expectations.There were some tricky songs on there vocal-wise and i'm glad P.Q didn't take the easy options and give him the less difficult songs to sing.
Looking forward to Sonata Arctica.
Well done lads-i'm really chuffed you are back-long may it continue!

Reactions: Kingface
First post on here (usually a Bloodstock forumer)
Just wanted to say what a great night it was in London Saturday.
Excellent setlist,good-and friendly crowd and Ashley Edison-as great as he is-absolutely exceeded all expectations.There were some tricky songs on there vocal-wise and i'm glad P.Q didn't take the easy options and give him the less difficult songs to sing.
Looking forward to Sonata Arctica.
Well done lads-i'm really chuffed you are back-long may it continue!

Thank you Mat. Good to see you again! Glad you enjoyed!!

No mate-thank YOU.Me and Fiona were rooting for you and were absolutely gobsmacked.Twilight Force and Sonata are gonna have a job not getting blown off stage by the new Power Quest in October.

Cheers Mat!

Yeah Ash did an awesome job mate....not easy shoes to fill but he owned it like a boss, as did all the guys.

One of my favourite nights since I began all this stuff all those years ago.

huge credit to our sound guy Felix as well. He usually does the sound for Freesom Call

It was hard to make it out but what little clips I've heard it sounded like Ash knocked it out of the freaking park. So wish I could have been there with the few Americans (two maybe?) who made the trip. The sheer amount of love I see for the band on Facebook is truly heartwarming and inspiring. PQ still means a lot to everyone after all these years!

And big thanks once again to Dom for snagging me a copy of the EP, I cannot wait to blast that in my car. Small community here but god damn if you fellas haven't helped this lone American out time and time again. Can't thank you enough, guys.

Any time, my man!

What can you say about that gig, it was just ideal. Very special night filled with special people. What shows is the boy's relentless enthusiasm and belief in the band and the music. No band enjoys themselves on stage quite like PQ, which was always heart warming, they all gel really well and the songs were very tightly performed and with infectious energy. I think they made playing at the tiny Underworld feel like a stadium gig and it was really gratifying to see such love from the crowd - everyone was losing it after each song and PQ got a lot of admiring chants and responses. Ash really outdid himself and I think totally knocked the PQ classics out of the ballpark, the crowd were highly impressed by the high notes and long sustained notes. Made Alessio very proud! Speaking of, both Al and Andrea's guest spots were sensational. Really nice catching up with the legends, really nice having the PQ family all under the same roof rocking out together :D

Anyway I could go on and on, suffice to say, PQ really is back and they've never sounded better!

Thanks Dom. We all saying that the energy on stage was absolutely electric....and I genuinely believe that is because of the fact that we all love what we do so much and that we are 100% live so we are not constrained by click or backing tracks......just the way rock n roll should be!

The crowd truly blew me away on Saturday.....it's so incredible to see how much the music means to people. The ultimate adrenaline rush!

Any time, my man!

What can you say about that gig, it was just ideal. Very special night filled with special people. What shows is the boy's relentless enthusiasm and belief in the band and the music. No band enjoys themselves on stage quite like PQ, which was always heart warming, they all gel really well and the songs were very tightly performed and with infectious energy. I think they made playing at the tiny Underworld feel like a stadium gig and it was really gratifying to see such love from the crowd - everyone was losing it after each song and PQ got a lot of admiring chants and responses. Ash really outdid himself and I think totally knocked the PQ classics out of the ballpark, the crowd were highly impressed by the high notes and long sustained notes. Made Alessio very proud! Speaking of, both Al and Andrea's guest spots were sensational. Really nice catching up with the legends, really nice having the PQ family all under the same roof rocking out together :D

Anyway I could go on and on, suffice to say, PQ really is back and they've never sounded better!

Perfectly put Dom! And it was great to finally meet you in person!