Can a woman run the US?

[
Oh and fuck face, we are more than animals, for the sole reason that we do THINK![/QUOTE]

That was mature. Animals do think, dont try to justify your miserable existence. You are no different nor will make any difference than the 90 Billion people that came before you. You are simply another cog in the wheel that will procreate and continue the species. Period. It makes man depressed to think they really dont have any reason of existence than to breed and conintue the species. You just accept it and do with your life what you want.

Reign in Acai said:
They can't work, because they are lazy fucking negars dude! Republican pussies a hundred and 50 years ago found it a good idea of letting a race of tail danglers that are riddled with dissent, to roam among us. There is no turning back!!! :mad:

Well its not just my pals, its white and spics as well. Each race has its own worthless group.

Pyrus said:
Howard Dean should run again.

YYYYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! * swings arm violently*

I never said that I believe everything the government says. I really dont care but I really dont want Hillary thats my only point. I dont really care about the government period, I would just prefer to keep my own money.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
That was mature. Animals do think, dont try to justify your miserable existence. You are no different nor will make any difference than the 90 Billion people that came before you. You are simply another cog in the wheel that will procreate and continue the species. Period. It makes man depressed to think they really dont have any reason of existence than to breed and conintue the species. You just accept it and do with your life what you want.

Hey cocklesion,

Your little diatribe sounds like it's coming from some disgruntle post-pubescent abcess who had his high school dreams shattered by the reality, that he just isn't intelligent enough to leave his small mediocre town in shitsville U.S.A. Your way of thinking is a by-product of your surroundings. When the mayor is only making 30,000 a year, what do you have to shoot for?!? Other than what you said yourself, "procreation". You look in the mirror every fucking morning and realize that you're a failure. You will amount to nothing more than the idealogy that you have subscribed to. You're not bright, but you sure the fuck aren't stupid. As you realize that no way in living hell would you survive in the real world. The real world being any city with a population greater than a thousand. Die ye filthy faggot PUSSY!!! Assist with the population control that you support so much!!! Die!!!

Your psychobabel is in no way representive of my existence. I was born in Tulsa which if I may stand corrected is in the top 25 or 30 most populated cities in the U.S. and only lived in the country during Highschool, now I live outside of Albuquerque which is slighty bigger than Tulsa.
Yes I truely see how this makes me a faggot because you dont agree with the fact that human existence as a whole is a waste. It is not a by product of my surroundings. Its simply my way of feeling towards man as a race. My dreams were never shattered. My only instinct is to survive and make a life for myself. Thats it. Does this life matter to anyone else no and Im cool with that. Ill take care of myself.
I hate the country but I dont like the city. To many people all the time and to much noise. I prefer quiet, but not with the redneck mentality. If you only actually knew me you may understand. But as is you dont , therefore you make preconceived notions of who you think I am. Its alright your insesent need to be little me with immature name calling doesnt really prove any of your above statements. Why is it that im not allowed to have an opinion?? I never asked you to believe it. You could give me a million quote un quote facts and if I still feel the way i do thats my business.

Are you not the Pussy who claimed to live in a shanty town where the only thing to do is, drink, suck dick, listen to loud music, and watch disturbing films?!?! Was that you, or another Pussy? It is quite early in the morning, I very well could be mistaken. However, I am under the assumption, that the pussy in which I am thinking of, is you?

If your only motive in life is to survive, why don't you take the necessary steps to ensure your survival? For example, learning to spell.

Pussy

Your concern is appreciated in some wierd way. Oh and for the record when I lived in the small " Shanty" town as you so put it , that was from 97-2002. If my my emeory serves me correct that would be over 4 years ago.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Dude what the fuck are you talking about Hillary is the biggest fucking Liberal to ever walk the fucking earth.
aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha you just nominated yourself for retard corner rookie of the year presenter, the short bus will be by to pick you up before the ceremony...j had it dead on, "liberal" is just republican newspeak for "democrat we're demonizing"

so many people try arguing for "less government" when they should really be arguing for "more effective government". you complain about your money being "wasted" on social spending and at the same time, if you do indeed "supprot wars", i can assume you support the Voracious Money Pit From Hell that is the War on Terror(tm). considering the aforementioned war (war, as declared by congress, right?...oh, wait) is causing--aside from a fiscal nightmare--a humanitarian catastrophe, a systematic destabilization of a volitile region, a country-sized training camp for terrorists, and an avalanche of international ill will, the only informed perspective i can see that reconciles these two viewpoints is sheer misanthropy. so put your money where your mouth is and nodtveidt yourself, champ, the world is waiting :Smug:

Ill take my award but Im not looking to kill myself. Im waiting for my Mad Max apocalypse world to kick in or zombie world takeover. THen Ill probably die.

Claws of Perdition said:
How isnt the U.S destroyed already..

Thats actually a good point okay I will stay.....only because I know everyone wants me too. Women cant even buy jeans without a fucking debate. Earth to women YOU ALL LOOK FAT IN JEANS!! DEAL WITH IT! Your asses are fat because you eat to much chocolate and drink to much pop.

Six-winged Seraph said:

Trying to get in good by sucking up to a less than witty comment is sad. :worship: Why dont you just suck him off while your at it. :worship: Oh look at my little purple worship man he loves your Dissection joke.