Can a woman run the US?

I think hes pretty funny, every time someone responds to one of his posts they try to sound as intellectual and 'above him' as possible and it makes me laugh.

^scuse me for taking my politics more seriously than some people
Conspicuously Absent said:
ladies and gentleman of the board.... may I present birkenau's retarded cousins even more retarded roommate.
heheh

yea i thought he was a joke account too for a while, until he started posting more regularly.

cthulufhtagn said:
i was curious about this myself so i looked it up

4400 miles

Really?? Crazy?? Anyway no this is not a joke account and I do find the need that people take to appear far superior to me extremely funny. Im not 12-15 either. Im 23. I live in a shoebox and only watch fox news on a portable handheld tv that requires me to steal batteries for it. I actually am 23 though be 24 in October.My sense of humor is lost on most of you and thats okay. I spend most of my time here and on my myspace account looking up power metal bands and patrolling the waters underneath my bridge. I dont know why youd think i was a troll I have never asked anyone to agree with my opinions ever. I simply state what i think and go on about my business. I come in here because out of all the forums this and the Oldschool and Nevermore Forum are the best. Cant read about alot of black metal in the oldschool forum though.

Thanks Chromie. I only spent a year talking to you in the Nevermore forum before people realized I wasnt a troll there either. Of course agreeing with the one guy that liked Rhapsody besides myself didnt help.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Women cant even buy jeans without a fucking debate.

That could be a good thing...

3 star General- Ok ma'm we're going to bomb the shit out of these innocent civilians.
Female Pres.- um uh um... did they sleep with my husband?
3 star General- No ma'm, we want their oil.
*4 hour phone call ensues to her best girlfriend*
then..
after all this they dont bomb the country but go shopping.

it would be foolish to consider female leaders as the 'soft' option

thatcher-by-newton.jpg

there was a shitload of women running world powers ... and all made men tremble in their pants

can anyone do more damage than Bushy? ... anyone will look like a genius after Bush