can any of you play any nevermore songs or ... riffs?

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
can any of you play any songs by nevermore or some riffs at least?

I've been doing a few riffs here and there, but definitely not up to Loomis' insane speed.

Like I've been trying "fault of the flesh," "death of passion," "seed awakening," and "enemies of reality."

man seed awakening is way too fast for gallops.

This Sacrament
7 Tongues of God
Sorrowed Man
What Tomorrow Knows
River Dragon
working on Sentient 6
Believe in Nothing
Narcosynthesis
Sound of Silence
Dead Heart
In Memory
No More Will
Precognition
Beyond Within
Forever

bball_1523 said:
can any of you play any songs by nevermore or some riffs at least?

I've been doing a few riffs here and there, but definitely not up to Loomis' insane speed.

Like I've been trying "fault of the flesh," "death of passion," "seed awakening," and "enemies of reality."

man seed awakening is way too fast for gallops.

Seed awakening is the only one I can actually play ...

Larf03 said:
I don't... I recorded the triplets part once but it was so shitty I deleted it... and I needed the space for all my pics anyways...

here's a clip of me "trying" seed awakening. I'm in standard tuning, the fill riffs are wayyyyyyy off and so is the intro, and the speed is probably super slow compared to the real version. haha, I haven't put much effort into it as you can see.

seed awakening

i can play I voyager ... [ easier arpeggios ]-=|not the ones jeff does|=-
we had played that live ..
well it sucked a bit but im gonna give u a clip of that ~! :headbang:

my bassist can play the entire Enemies of Reality album and some of DHiaDW on guitar (not the solos though). He's tabbed a couple of them out. I swear to god, he has the greatest ear.

bball_1523 said:
here's a clip of me "trying" seed awakening. I'm in standard tuning, the fill riffs are wayyyyyyy off and so is the intro, and the speed is probably super slow compared to the real version. haha, I haven't put much effort into it as you can see.

seed awakening

It's very important to play things at speeds you can still manage to play the parts accurately at. A lot of people will be like 'oh yeah man, I can play that shit at full speed easy' and then you hear it and its just a jumble of notes because they're not phrasing it right and playing it sloppy.

So keep at it dude, respect.

I might learn a riff or something and put it up here. I only have a 6-string guitar at the moment though, so it'll sound like crap regardless.

Will Bozarth said:
This Sacrament
7 Tongues of God
Sorrowed Man
What Tomorrow Knows
River Dragon
working on Sentient 6
Believe in Nothing
Narcosynthesis
Sound of Silence
Dead Heart
In Memory
No More Will
Precognition
Beyond Within
Forever

One day when Will stops being lazy, he will record some of this stuff for me to sing over......one day.

Bacchante said:
the intro to River Dragon..
And not very well :loco:

Same here at first, but then I took to obsessively playing that intro and nothing else for weeks and got quite good at it.
The only other song I can play is narcosynthesis, safe to say I'm far from a brilliant player. :erk:

unknown said:
my bassist can play the entire Enemies of Reality album and some of DHiaDW on guitar (not the solos though). He's tabbed a couple of them out. I swear to god, he has the greatest ear.
can you get some of those enemies tabs up please?