can any one help me out about tix

Legion-ofthe-Dead

New Metal Member
May 4, 2003
CA
Visit site
hey, i was wondering if any one of the metal heads here(hell, we all are) know where i can get my tickets to the HOB show on the strip, without buying them from fukin ticketmaster, cause theyu want to charge me an extra 8 bucks for convineance fees, and venue fees, and i dont want to pay and extra 8 or 10 bucks if i dont have to, any help be apreciated, thanks

The House of Blues Box Office. Also , If you want to take a chance , get to the venue before the doors open and walk the line. Sometimes people try to dump tickets for face value that they don't need. Last Testament show I went to I had an extra ticket and was looking to sell it, but I wound up eating it. You may get lucky. Other than that, Ticketbastards might be the only other way. You going to the show?

Like hidden said either call HOB at 323 848 5100 and put one on hold at "will call" with your credit card or go down there in person and buy one. Their box office is open from 9:00 am - 11:30pm. When you call they do have a service fee but it's much less than ticketbastard. If I can I alway call the venue and put one hold at "will call". Cya at the show

thanks fellow metal heads i apreciate it, i can miss another testament concert
if so i will die, this ll be the first one and im mega amped for it
so thanks again bros, maybe ill se you there