Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Slash Freeman

Iron Maiden obsessive
I'd insert somekind of musical notes in the name, but you can't get them here. only on MSN. still, although it's a quote from a Queen song it's kinda fits my mood right now. I'm slowly but surely beginning to get the urge back to find someone to love. the urge had gone for a long time and i seemed to be content in just being with my friends. now i'm want more again, though. (although i say "again" i've never actually found someone to love who'll love me at the same time, But lets not go into that). So, I ask again:

Can anybody here find me someone to love?

Please?

I seem to have the same problem too. I can't find anyone to love (in that way...). I have close friends, but no one to love. No one I even feel remotely attracted to. I should just get used to being alone for a long time...

Sorry, I can't find you anyone to love... possibly as this corner of the Earth is too far away.

Is this money in Neopoints? I have some of those...

Who will you find for me? Someone hot?

mousewings: I know just what you mean. I have soooo many friends, but i have no one to love that will love me (in that way). i get on well with just about everyone i meet, but there are very few people i spark with.

And Zeanra: I'm lucky enough that thats never happened to me, but i've fallen in love with someone that i was around all day nearly everyday. she never loved me back, though.

btw, mousewings. i don't think you can get used to feeling alone. I never have. I expect to feel the same the next day, but i never feel like i'm used to it. I keep having this feeling that it'll all change, just round the next corner or maybe tomorrow. the only trouble is that the next corner never comes, neither does tomorrow.

Originally posted by Slash Freeman
mousewings: I know just what you mean. I have soooo many friends, but i have no one to love that will love me (in that way). i get on well with just about everyone i meet, but there are very few people i spark with.

I have only a handful of very close friends (some of which are on this board). I feel I can't relate to most people (even if I can get along with them), so I am fortunate to have the friends I have now... Still, I have not found anyone who I am attracted to.

I used to like a guy, but he was far away and it did not end well.

As for getting used to feeling alone, it does not feel good (I don't like it), but I have learned to live with and not dwell on it. I keep hoping even if it seems a very small chance I will find anyone I truly love soon.

Originally posted by mousewings

I have only a handful of very close friends (some of which are on this board). I feel I can't relate to most people (even if I can get along with them), so I am fortunate to have the friends I have now... Still, I have not found anyone who I am attracted to.

I used to like a guy, but he was far away and it did not end well.

As for getting used to feeling alone, it does not feel good (I don't like it), but I have learned to live with and not dwell on it. I keep hoping even if it seems a very small chance I will find anyone I truly love soon.

same here same here...:rolleyes: Broke up with my gf of 2 yrs about 2 months ago, and time has basiclly stood still since then, I feel like giving up..I just don't know anymore....:cry:

Don´t take it all too seriously, it´s just love. You can get the same feeling from eating lots of chocolate I heard once.

And I don´t even fancy chocolate.

I just say fuck it and let´s put on some Dark Funeral.

From the movie "Devil's Advocate"
What about love?

Overrated. Biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.

If you find it, that's great, if you need it and don't have it, get a pet or a hobby that doesn't deal with being on the computer...

:devil:

I don't have it, but then again my circumstances don't permit me to have anyone "special" at this point in my life.

:saint:

:s

I'm 18 now and I've never had a girlfriend ever.
They say it's just hormones and biochemistry jaddajadda, it's more. I've come to hate my life and the only thing that could make my life beautiful again is someone who loves me.
The self critizism, is that biochemistry, too? The questions that drive me mad? The doubts in myself? The hate towards life?

I say fuck off, y'all!

18 and given up already?
Man, you haven´t seen shit just yet...
Open your heart to Jesus and you will find the true love, praise the Lord, praise him!!

If you missed the irony in that, I´m giving up.

Open your heart to the fucking tooth fairy... Praise the Easter Bunny, Hail Santa!

Yeah, 18 and given up? More like 18 and have yet to start!

And if you hate your life, finding someone who loves you won't help anything. Gotta love yourself before someone can love you. Kumbaya!

Now let's all sing "yes, Jesus loves me"...

:devil: