Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Originally posted by Hywel
I agree with Lord K, though I would have said it in a more diplomatic and understanding way - I'd have meant the same :lol:

That´s the thing, you´d say it in a more proper way, I´d tell it how it is.

I´m just so fucken fed up with the bullshit.

Life is hard? Do as S.O.D said back in ´84.

"Kill yourself".

I could care less.

Gotta love SOD....

Kill yourself, kill yourself, don't rely on no one else, kill yourself now....

You're a worthless loser... at everything you do, you're a worthless loser... kill yourself NOW!

The simple ratio of sperm produced to eggs produced denotes man should spread his seed :p

*hides from feminists*

peepwall.gif

I think that´s totally fucked.
A girl that sleeps around, enjoys sex and is single is as fucken good as a man that does the same with women.

It´s bullshit stating otherwise.

Not only has Hearse got a Jackson Kelly, he´s one of the few people in here who actually make sense.

But that we realized as we found out he got himself a Jackson.

Yeah, nothing wrong with girls having their fun. It's when they start fucking everyone in sight in one group of friends when they become sluts...

You can do a bunch of different people, that's fine... just keep them seperated.... heh

Hearse, you let us know if you ever sell your Jackson, then we'll know that you've lost your sense! :lol:

:devil:

xenophobe: no guitarist will ever sell his/her guitar unless they have to do it to save something, and even then it would only be his/her other guitar that they love more. i know this to be true. i would never EVER sell my Jackson. it's actually quite sickening that you could think that up. ;)